Texas Hunting Forum

The new IR Defense IR Hunter MK II Spec Sheets and 12um MICRON comparison pics

Posted By: TNVC-Victor

The new IR Defense IR Hunter MK II Spec Sheets and 12um MICRON comparison pics - 09/02/14 04:04 PM

Thought we'd share some spec sheet comparisons and some pics. These new MK II units should be out in approx. 4-6 weeks.

Re: The new IR Defense IR Hunter MK II Spec Sheets and 12um MICRON comparison pics - 09/05/14 05:55 PM

Spent several hours with the new MKII last night really seeing what the BAE 12um core is capable of. Set up a shooter from 25 to 75 yards and took several pics. Please NOTE, THESE WERE JUST I-PHONE CAMERA SHOTS AND NO WHERE THE CRISP DETAIL SHOWN IN THE PDF'S ABOVE. The real raw image was quite impressive and I will have image capture shots the next go around. These shots give a good representation of the detail seen, but so much more with the real image with the 12um MKII.

My goal was to study this system from a defense perspective, if I could ID the gun used, Vest pocket load outs etc. I will populate more pics in the next few days, but here is the first few.

A bit further out at approx. 30 yards or so.

Re: The new IR Defense IR Hunter MK II Spec Sheets and 12um MICRON comparison pics - 09/08/14 04:29 PM

Here is a few other pics with the 12um MKII. So far I've been impressed with the detail and clarity. I have several more at further distances I will show. Tree at approx. 75 yards.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum