Texas Hunting Forum

Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners.

Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/13/22 10:42 AM

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6312237849112#sp=show-clips
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 02:54 AM

up
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 03:46 PM

Those who think that the Marxist running our government aren’t a serious threat to the 2nd Amendment and the US Constitution are useful idiots.
Posted By: texjam

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 08:34 PM

Not as idiotic as a guy saying he can declassify a document by just thinking about it. Will be so glad to all those thieves locked up.

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by texjam
Not as idiotic as a guy saying he can declassify a document by just thinking about it. Will be so glad to all those thieves locked up.

TDS doesn’t help to protect gun owners either.
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 09:06 PM

Who do you think is behind the BIG CHANGE in the shippers that handle firearms? Why all of a sudden did UPS, FEDEX and other shippers change the Rules for you and I to ship firearms? I have thought for many years that the ATF made all the rules for firearms. I realize that the shippers are private companies and have the right to NOT participate in the shipment of firearms but to change the rules as they want them changed. I think the shippers were told to do what they have done by the same group of Demorats that forced the CC companies to start tracking gun sales.

I have wondered for a long time why the USPS can ship long guns but not handguns??? Anyone know Why? Seems to me Congress could change that in a heart beat especially if the HOUSE and the SENATE flip this November. Private companies could/should be pushed completly out of the firearms business.

If AMERICAN CITIZENS don't wake up and vote anti-guns politicians out of office, they will wake up one morning as slave & servants.

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/23/22 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by DLALLDER
Who do you think is behind the BIG CHANGE in the shippers that handle firearms? Why all of a sudden did UPS, FEDEX and other shippers change the Rules for you and I to ship firearms? I have thought for many years that the ATF made all the rules for firearms. I realize that the shippers are private companies and have the right to NOT participate in the shipment of firearms but to change the rules as they want them changed. I think the shippers were told to do what they have done by the same group of Demorats that forced the CC companies to start tracking gun sales.

I have wondered for a long time why the USPS can ship long guns but not handguns??? Anyone know Why? Seems to me Congress could change that in a heart beat especially if the HOUSE and the SENATE flip this November. Private companies could/should be pushed completly out of the firearms business.

If AMERICAN CITIZENS don't wake up and vote anti-guns politicians out of office, they will wake up one morning as slave & servants.

That’s the truth! up
Posted By: blkt2

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/24/22 04:57 AM

He is not wrong. Regan said and did the same thing and declassified some stuff in the middle of a speech simply by saying the secrets out loud. Mearly instructing a subordinate to remove classified information to a non-secure area has been deemed by the courts as declassify the data. There was a court case where the final ruling came in 2012 about Bill Clinton and some information he removed that has laid the groundwork clearing Trump.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/24/22 06:34 PM

You're going to be disappointed!
Posted By: ep2621

Re: Laura Ingraham: Left’s dangerous new tactic to target gun owners. - 09/25/22 12:51 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum