Texas Hunting Forum

dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you

Posted By: fadetoblack64

dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/07/22 11:30 AM

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/expect-blue-wave-gun-control-2022
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/07/22 03:24 PM

Some customers have spoken to the local ATF and were told if they did a Form 1 with the parts their good to go. One customer posted an email they received from the MI ATF office stating if you have a Form 1 you’re good to go.

It’s crazy that an end cap with a dimple is now considered a suppressor.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/07/22 03:47 PM

It's crazy suppressors are restricted at all. Coming soon, FFL's will have to carry safes and locks for sale, oh my. The Gun Czar Snoop Lion will figure it out.

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/07/22 05:08 PM

I can say the ATF has successfully created boat load of confusion and concern with this letter.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/08/22 02:30 PM

The brainwashing of America is just beginning.
Posted By: huntingbig8

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/11/22 02:49 PM

FJB, F the NFA, F the ATF
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/12/22 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by yotehater
It's crazy suppressors are restricted at all. Coming soon, FFL's will have to carry safes and locks for sale, oh my. The Gun Czar Snoop Lion will figure it out.

Make sure you're hating the right people. Silencers were added to the NFA by the US Congress, after being lobbied by the rich cattle barons during the depression to do it. They believed people would use them to kill their livestock with less noise.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/12/22 01:23 PM

Crap, now I'm going to have to drive around with dirty gas.

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/13/22 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Grizz

And my gun solvent will be useless after one cleaning roflmao
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/15/22 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

That’s was pretty good

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/22/22 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

That’s was pretty good

cheers
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 01/29/22 03:33 PM

interesting to see how or if this will progress

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 02/13/22 05:34 AM

ATF is saying if you did a Form 1 and used parts from DM, that you have to destroy or surrender your suppressor. They’ve also stated that your Form 1/tax stamp will be removed/deleted from the NFTR.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 02/14/22 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by bigjoe8565
ATF is saying if you did a Form 1 and used parts from DM, that you have to destroy or surrender your suppressor. They’ve also stated that your Form 1/tax stamp will be removed/deleted from the NFTR.

Are they refunding the money?

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 02/14/22 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Are they refunding the money?

I highly doubt they’re going to refund the $200.00. I have no idea how many Form 1 suppressors were built using parts from companies like DM, but it has to be a significant number. If you want to follow the saga, go to AR-15.com and you can read all about it.
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: dont be buying up fuel filters,,,,,,atf is coming for you - 02/18/22 06:41 PM

Say What?

Is there a source for this info? That's not what I've heard.

https://www.abc12.com/news/crime/io...778f0f6-7d61-11ec-8cca-2725960430b0.html
"They imported some parts for firearms, what should have been registered through the National Firearms Registry, and unfortunately they didn't do what they need to do," said Paul Vanderplow, ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Detroit Division.
He said the agency will work with customers of the company to get them in compliance with the law.

I suppose "compliance" could mean destruction or seizure, but that's not what I inferred from the tone of his statemtent.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum