Texas Hunting Forum

Mexico

Posted By: soooo

Mexico - 08/05/21 07:08 PM

Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 08:48 PM

Good luck with that. We might just sue you back for not securing your border.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 09:27 PM

Hijole. Being incredibly corrupt since Cortez stepped on the beach wouldn't have anything to do with it whatsoever. They got chutzpah though, I've always admired them for that. roflmao
Posted By: Slimpickin

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 09:42 PM

Started watching the video clip on MSN and had to rewind a few times. Among the tagged firearms was a Daisy Red Rider; someone get their eye shot out? cyclo
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Good luck with that. We might just sue you back for not securing your border.

I wish we had the berries to sue them for crossing illegally but I doubt it will ever happen
Posted By: QMC SW/EXW

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 10:21 PM

Mexico has some pretty strict gun control laws. I really don't see where they can sue a company in another country simply because they cannot enforce their own laws.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 11:08 PM

I believe our current administration is behind this lawsuit. Since O'Biden can't sue the gun manufactures, he having Mexico to do it for him. If he can bankrupt them this way, it still accomplishes his goals.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
I believe our current administration is behind this lawsuit. Since O'Biden can't sue the gun manufactures, he having Mexico to do it for him. If he can bankrupt them this way, it still accomplishes his goals.

up
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Mexico - 08/05/21 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by QMC SW/EXW
Mexico has some pretty strict gun control laws. I really don't see where they can sue a company in another country simply because they cannot enforce their own laws.

This is true. I think only card carrying cartel members can carry.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Mexico - 08/06/21 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by jetdad
Originally Posted by QMC SW/EXW

This is true. I think only card carrying cartel members can carry.

That's because they have been through the narco-terrorist schools and understand gun safety.
Posted By: booskay

Re: Mexico - 08/06/21 09:14 PM

I almost guarantee they are backed by the American lefties ------- cost the gun companies millions to defend themselves ---- same thing they constantly sue Trump and anyone that worked for him.
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: Mexico - 08/13/21 11:16 PM

Someone here needs to sue the Mexican factory that put together the car or truck that someone used to run over a loved one. There are only thousands of such cases.
Posted By: Dave Scott

Re: Mexico - 08/14/21 02:18 PM

Should have kept the place after the War with Mexico- done all the folks there a big favor.
Posted By: Blank

Re: Mexico - 08/15/21 04:24 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Mexico - 08/15/21 06:59 PM

When I was a kid the border was more or less open, a question or two and "have a nice day". EZ crossings. The problem is NOT us, the problem is the Mexican government and the Mexican economy. I was talking to a guy (In Mexico) a year ago and he had been in New York a couple of years. I asked why he left and he said because Mexico is his country. It is the lousy economy in Mexico that is causing these folks to seek work in the US. Not really our fault.
I'd just as soon go back to an open border if the drugs disappeared and the worker influx stopped.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Mexico - 08/16/21 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Scott
When I was a kid the border was more or less open, a question or two and "have a nice day". EZ crossings. The problem is NOT us, the problem is the Mexican government and the Mexican economy. I was talking to a guy (In Mexico) a year ago and he had been in New York a couple of years. I asked why he left and he said because Mexico is his country. It is the lousy economy in Mexico that is causing these folks to seek work in the US. Not really our fault.
I'd just as soon go back to an open border if the drugs disappeared and the worker influx stopped.
These days we are killing their economies to force them all to the US to topple her. Also today you are getting 2-3 mexicans out of 10 , the others are not mexican.

Re: Mexico - 08/18/21 09:08 PM

Agreed, it is a complex issue.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum