Posted By: TCM3

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 06/06/21 02:38 AM

GOOD.
Posted By: presley

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 06/06/21 02:27 PM

Saw that. Wonder if Newsome and the AG get it overturned
Posted By: gtrich94

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 06/06/21 05:28 PM

I didn't see it mentioned in the couple of articles I read on the ruling, so I don't know if this judge was appointed by President Trump or not. However, I want to say that Trump replaced a pretty sizable portion of the 9th circuit over the past 4 years. It's still left leaning, but not nearly as bad as it was in the past. So we should expect more "unexpected" ruling from that court..
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 06/06/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by gtrich94
I didn't see it mentioned in the couple of articles I read on the ruling, so I don't know if this judge was appointed by President Trump or not. However, I want to say that Trump replaced a pretty sizable portion of the 9th circuit over the past 4 years. It's still left leaning, but not nearly as bad as it was in the past. So we should expect more "unexpected" ruling from that court..

Think I read where he was a Bush appointee. Let's see how long this lasts.
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 11/16/21 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by gtrich94

Think I read where he was a Bush appointee. Let's see how long this lasts.

Yep
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Surprising ruling our of Kalifornia - 12/27/21 03:36 PM

😎
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum