Re: ATF - 05/10/21 05:23 PM

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/definition-frame-or-receiver/summary
Posted By: BbarVRanch

Re: ATF - 05/10/21 07:07 PM

Elections matter.

Too bad the last one was stolen.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: ATF - 05/10/21 11:12 PM

ATF are a bunch of [censored]. I submitted a FORM1 online and didn’t put my trust name in one of the boxes. Instead of contacting me for a revision to simply put my trust name in that box they denied the form and are sending refund which I probably won’t get for a while. Called them to see if I could just correct that one box. They said NO! Asked what about my finger print cards. They said sorry they’re void id have to start over, resubmit the form, submit 2 new finger print cards, photos, and pay again.

Decided to say screw it and leave it braced. I’d be even more pissed if I had actually paid for and went down to metroplex to get my finger prints done.

Defund the ATF!!
Posted By: mikei

Re: ATF - 05/10/21 11:20 PM

Check this out, folks! Defund the ATF and contact your congressional rep to vote against the nomination of Chipman as director of the agency! He's hard core anti 2A.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/202..._medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: ATF - 05/11/21 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
ATF are a bunch of [censored]. I submitted a FORM1 online and didn’t put my trust name in one of the boxes. Instead of contacting me for a revision to simply put my trust name in that box they denied the form and are sending refund which I probably won’t get for a while. Called them to see if I could just correct that one box. They said NO! Asked what about my finger print cards. They said sorry they’re void id have to start over, resubmit the form, submit 2 new finger print cards, photos, and pay again.

Decided to say screw it and leave it braced. I’d be even more pissed if I had actually paid for and went down to metroplex to get my finger prints done.

Defund the ATF!!

You're going to really be steamed in about a month when they make that brace illegal.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: ATF - 05/11/21 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Defund the ATF!!

You're going to really be steamed in about a month when they make that brace illegal.

SBRs aren't going to be safe either under the current regime and they know exactly where to find them. Good luck finding any of my braces.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum