Texas Hunting Forum

How to stop all gun and ammo sales

Posted By: booskay

How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/14/21 05:03 PM

Right now there is a federal law that says if you are shot with a Winchester gun, you can not sue Winchester. Step 1 --- that law will be rescinded. Step 2 ----- you can also sue the seller of the gun
Step 3 ---- --- also make a law that you can also sue the bullet manufacturer.( its only common sense) and finally Step 4 --- you can sue whoever sold the bullets.

Bingo -------- total gun control without ever having to touch the second amendment.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/14/21 05:06 PM

I can see some sneaky politicians trying this garbage
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/14/21 05:07 PM

True, but any half-wit lawyer (and i guarantee those manufacturers and sellers would have at least a decent lawyer) would be able to completely deflect responsibility back to the owner of the gun that fired the gun.

If the justice system allowed such nonsense then auto manufacturers would go out of business, knife makers would fold, chainsaws would go by the wayside, etc etc...not to mention all the alcohol distillers, drug manufacturers...the list can go on and on.

What works for one works for the whole, but conversely since none of those manufacturers are held liable, neither would any gun or ammo manufacturer or retailer.
Posted By: John2

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/14/21 05:10 PM

Step 4 --- you can sue whoever sold the bullets.

If you cast your own bullets then ?. confused2
Posted By: TCM3

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/14/21 06:05 PM

I'm going to sue Kobalt because the drill i bought put in the wrong size screw and split the board.

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/22/21 02:48 AM

Check today's paper( Sun, Mar 21) ---- """Texas bill would make it easier to sue providers"" ---------- the new bill will make it easier to sue abortion providers ---THAT'S how they are going to stop abortions ------------ guns are next.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/22/21 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by booskay
Check today's paper( Sun, Mar 21) ---- """Texas bill would make it easier to sue providers"" ---------- the new bill will make it easier to sue abortion providers ---THAT'S how they are going to stop abortions ------------ guns are next.

wtf "They" sound like red blooded Americans to me, it's called the Heartbeat Bill. I doubt "they" will want your guns if "they" are trying to stop abortions. Democrats want you disarmed, democrats want abortions, this has been established for many years.

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/22/21 03:59 PM

ntxtrapper------------- great misinterpretation of what I said-------------- I was discussing methods,,, not who employs them.
You agree the method works, and you agree the Dems want us disarmed ------------ put those 2 together and draw a conclusion.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: How to stop all gun and ammo sales - 03/22/21 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by booskay
ntxtrapper------------- great misinterpretation of what I said-------------- I was discussing methods,,, not who employs them.
You agree the method works, and you agree the Dems want us disarmed ------------ put those 2 together and draw a conclusion.

No, the method of a state legislating something over a federal court does not work. See below....

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/federal-judge-blocks-south-carolinas-heartbeat-bill/
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum