Texas Hunting Forum

Texas gun legislation

Posted By: HandyMan91

Texas gun legislation - 11/18/20 02:02 AM

I'm not vouching for either media source, but I read both and thought others may be interested.

https://thetexan.news/36-gun-bills-pre-filed-so-far-ahead-of-the-87th-legislative-session/

https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...iling-for-2021-texas-legislative-session
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/18/20 11:17 AM

The way Texas is getting Yankee'd up due to Northern and california immigration, nothing much surprises me anymore.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/19/20 12:44 AM

and don't be surprised if Governor A signs one of those other 28 Proposals.
Posted By: StraitShot

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/19/20 02:53 AM

Not surprised... and.... according to the WSJ... Beto wants to run for Gov. in 2022....
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/19/20 03:00 AM

Time to move to Oklahoma at that point.
Posted By: TSU99

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/19/20 05:42 PM

I'm already seriously considering moving to Oklahoma or Alabama.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/20/20 11:48 PM

There have always been idiot libturds elected to public office in Texas. Fortunately they are still the minority.

Proposed legislation and passed legislation are two very different things..... lots of stupid crap gets proposed.

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/21/20 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by StraitShot
Not surprised... and.... according to the WSJ... Beto wants to run for Gov. in 2022....

I'll bet soros money will be pouring into this state like Niagra Falls
Posted By: whnigt

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/21/20 04:24 AM

Hate to say it. With what they got away with this election. TEXAS will be blue in four years. We will never see another Republican President again.

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/21/20 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by whnigt
Hate to say it. With what they got away with this election. TEXAS will be blue in four years. We will never see another Republican President again.

Might be True, Might Not be true.
People need to exercise their rights, and VOTE.
Posted By: DeRico

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/21/20 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by whnigt

Nope.
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/22/20 11:05 PM

Two can play the game of cheating I think.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Texas gun legislation - 11/24/20 06:08 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DeckArtist

Re: Texas gun legislation - 12/18/20 06:25 AM

Been thinking about Oklahoma myself. Texas will go blue next time around if we do not get the election crap fixed. While Texas does not use the Dominion system, my guess is they will amp up the corrupting of the process via mail in votes as the COVID smokescreen progresses. There is even talk already of a new strain in the UK. Oklahoma won't be a target for at least another few years, but to accomplish the move, I will have to re-invent my business. I am working on a couple of books but those may not get me there fast enough to outrun the jackasses in Austin. If not, I just refuse to comply with anything they mandate. I am not one to follow very many anti-common-sense rules now, much less when they get even farther out in left field.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Texas gun legislation - 12/18/20 06:58 AM

All that matters are all the district, circuit and supreme court Judges that Trump brought in. They will decide this.
Posted By: DeckArtist

Re: Texas gun legislation - 12/19/20 12:03 AM

SCOTUS has decided to hear the cases for Georgia and Michigan...I know they might not rule to change the outcome, but it's at least something.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Texas gun legislation - 12/24/20 08:44 PM

If any of y’all are seriously thinking of moving, come to Missouri. Hunting opportunities abound, including first Missouri elk season this year- since they were first extirpated about a century ago.

Over 4,000 acres just 8 miles from my home to hunt. About 58,000 acres 45 minutes away just north of Truman reservoir. And a whole lot more and bigger places elsewhere in this state, public hunting. Excellent private land too. Most remote location in the Ozarks, in the Sunklands, here in Missouri. Lots of land for sale not as cheap as some parts of Texas but lots of big rivers, big deer, big cats, waterfowl. Pretty much everywhere you look is good habitat, corn fields, soybeans, or forest. Mountains in the south. Mark Twain National Forest... I could go on. It’s not the west but for whitetails and waterfowl this is probably one of the very best states to live in. And there are opportunities for Elk.

I feel like Missouri is the best kept secret in hunting.

Missourians are good people, too. Stay out of the big cities and it is real nice up here.

It’s not Texas but if the California refugees keep fleeing to Texas, it won’t matter much.
Posted By: Jsarmory

Re: Texas gun legislation - 12/24/20 09:35 PM

Scary times we are in
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum