Texas Hunting Forum

So what just happened today with the SCOTUS?

Posted By: Texas Dan

So what just happened today with the SCOTUS? - 06/15/20 10:30 PM

So does today's announcement that the SCOTUS is not reviewing these cases leave laws in place that are not in agreement with the Second Amendment?

Link
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: So what just happened today with the SCOTUS? - 06/16/20 03:06 AM

It was a press release about two judges, not liking the fact that they keep punting the 2nd amendment ball, back to the lower courts. We need one of the libs, like the sea hag, to be gone first for a sure win.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: So what just happened today with the SCOTUS? - 06/16/20 02:17 PM

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is older than dirt and in poor health. I've read somewhere that Sonia Sotomayor is also in poor health. I am praying that President Trump wins reelection in November and gets to replace both of there libturd hags during his second term.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: So what just happened today with the SCOTUS? - 06/20/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is older than dirt and in poor health. I've read somewhere that Sonia Sotomayor is also in poor health. I am praying that President Trump wins reelection in November and gets to replace both of there libturd hags during his second term.

and if you think the last hearing was a three ring circus the next one Trump appoints is going to make it look like Sunday School. I wouldn't lose any slleep if something happened to Roberts as well then make Thomas the Chief Justice and watch the Dems lose their minds.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: So what just happened today with the SCOTUS? - 06/21/20 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lakhota
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

and if you think the last hearing was a three ring circus the next one Trump appoints is going to make it look like Sunday School. I wouldn't lose any slleep if something happened to Roberts as well then make Thomas the Chief Justice and watch the Dems lose their minds.

Without question, the greatest impact of the election in November will be new appointments to the SCOTUS.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum