Texas Hunting Forum

New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms

Posted By: Tin Head

New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 03:32 AM

New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell (D) signed a coronavirus emergency order last week allowing her to ban the sale and transportation of firearms.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-ban-on-sale-transportation-of-firearms/
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 11:38 AM

realmad
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 11:49 AM

Just another friggin democrap....the people that voted for her deserve everything they get....

She can go suck a big ol bag of ducks......
Posted By: Grizz

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 12:38 PM

That nonsense will never fly.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grizz

It did during Katrina.
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/17/20 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by krmitchell

It did during Katrina.

Until they got sued and lost.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/18/20 12:51 AM

Not sure I even understand why this would happen. What about corona virus creates an adverse situation to buy guns?

Seems a stretch at best and totally unconstitutional
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/18/20 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Not sure I even understand why this would happen. What about corona virus creates an adverse situation to buy guns?

Any chance they can get to get our guns! Never, ever give then an inch!
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/18/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by LeonCarr
Originally Posted by krmitchell

It did during Katrina.

Until they got sued and lost.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

Well after the fact and I’m pretty sure they didn’t confiscations during that time.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/18/20 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Any chance they can get to get our guns! Never, ever give then an inch!

Exactly....jam it right back up their anti-American libturd arse..... hanged
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms - 03/18/20 11:29 AM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum