Texas Hunting Forum

Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators

Posted By: Tbar

Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/14/19 03:25 PM

Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators Introduce Confiscatory Gun Ban

New Bloomberg-based legislation poses serious threat to Virginia gun owners

Michael Bloomberg’s bought and paid for Virginia legislators have wasted no time introducing legislation that would make the Old Dominion’s gun laws worse than those of the billionaire’s home state of New York.

SB 16, introduced by Sen. Richard L. Saslaw, would create a total ban on commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms, like the AR-15. Even worse, the ban would even extend to common firearm parts. The restrictions included in the proposed legislation does not grandfather current owners. The legislation is clearly designed to be firearms confiscation, as current owners would be forced to dispossess themselves of their property or face a felony conviction.

Saslaw’s legislation provides,

It is unlawful for any person to import, sell, transfer, manufacture, purchase, possess, or transport an assault firearm.......

http://www.mssblog.com/2019/12/12/b...islators-introduce-confiscatory-gun-ban/
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/15/19 07:19 AM

These Aholes aint playing...........that's a scary article. But these idiots better know that there are some people out there that just might come for them and what they hold dear.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/16/19 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
These Aholes aint playing...........that's a scary article. But these idiots better know that there are some people out there that just might come for them and what they hold dear.

Probably not the best thing to communicate in an open forum.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/17/19 10:10 AM

meh I don't much worry what I say anywhere.............this is a very strategic move to protect Washington DC.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/17/19 03:09 PM

I just learned about that bill last night while I was searching youtube for DIY trigger tunes on C308/PTR91. I am grateful to be a Texan.

That said I believe our time will come.

Must keep a level head and not think or act irrationally.

I think this guy has nailed it:

https://youtu.be/GF63tIEy6r4
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/17/19 08:15 PM

I believe they have given up on mass shootings and school shootings being enough to cause gun confiscation and that this is their NEST STEP.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/17/19 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
I believe they have given up on mass shootings and school shootings being enough to cause gun confiscation and that this is their NEST STEP.

You better believe it , and no one question why mass shootings went up in numbers under the last administration. Meanwhile they have busted a couple training camps where kids were being trained for shootings. They have armed the criminals to the tee while telling the law abiding we need more laws.

This video seems to be related to virginia and folks we cant say its going on over there Im glad Im in Texas. Take a look around , its here.

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/17/19 08:38 PM

Re: Bloomberg-Bought Virginia Legislators - 12/27/19 05:40 PM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum