Texas Hunting Forum

They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in!

Posted By: KWood_TSU

They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/22/19 02:46 PM

If you don't believe it, read this article.

I see and hear a lot of talk about how a national gun registration and/or confiscation would be the trigger that would spark a second American Revolution, as patriots rise up to resist the jackbooted thugs who are going door-to-door taking away people’s arms.

I have bad news for everyone who’s waiting for national registration or a mass confiscation so they can get their armed rebellion on: a national database of gun owners already exists, and a national confiscation effort will never happen. Ever. Instead, you’ll hand over your firearms peacefully. All of them, even the ones you paid cash for to some random guy on Armslist in the dead of night.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/31/democrats-will-never-confiscate-guns-instead-youll-hand/
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/22/19 10:38 PM

That sounds like things that I have been saying for years.
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/22/19 10:53 PM

OK
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/22/19 11:17 PM

Never give up.

Fight anyway.

I'd prefer they don't get their way and continue the silly quest to be their own god, and the god over others, but in the end, I just want to die well.

cur ante tubam tremor occupat artus?
(Why should fear seize the limbs before the trumpet sounds?) ― Virgil

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by scalebuster
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

I damn near killed a man over a $2 bet on a pool game one night. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I’m not giving anything up without a fight, no matter what it costs.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 01:31 AM

Sounds like an opinion piece from CNN. They can go F themselves. NSA ATF FBI don’t give a [censored] what alphabet name they have. You might give yours up but I’ll be keeping mine. I’ll bury mine somewhere for later before I give them up willingly and I can damn sure assure you I won’t be handing them in willingly.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Sounds like an opinion piece from CNN. They can go F themselves. NSA ATF FBI don’t give a [censored] what alphabet name they have. You might give yours up but I’ll be keeping mine. I’ll bury mine somewhere for later before I give them up willingly and I can damn sure assure you I won’t be handing them in willingly.

Did you not read the article?
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 02:55 AM

Got through about half of it and it was enough for me, I see he had to edit the article to state his actual intention of the article. Regardless doesn’t change my answer any.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 03:29 AM

Got through about half of it and it was enough for me, I see he had to edit the article to state his actual intention of the article. Regardless doesn’t change my answer any.

That's fine then, don't be ready for it, Because it will happen very similar to that.
It's people like you is shy the article had to be edited. You think you'll die with your rifle in your hands, and it won't even come to that

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 03:31 AM

OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

I damn near killed a man over a $2 bet on a pool game one night. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I’m not giving anything up without a fight, no matter what it costs.

So with all your assets frozen, how are you gonna move on? How do you fight that? I genuinely curious on your answer.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 03:53 AM

I read this a month or so ago. The blogger's knowledge of the subject is limited to the point of making me laugh.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 04:29 AM

That's fine then, don't be ready for it, Because it will happen very similar to that.
It's people like you is shy the article had to be edited. You think you'll die with your rifle in your hands, and it won't even come to that

I bet it will not happen very similar to that
popcorn
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 10:18 AM

Whats coming we cant even fathom.

https://www.oldthinkernews.com/2019...constitution-to-analytics-and-algorithm/

A.I. driven social scores to supplant constitution?
Professor Larry Backer of Penn State University writes in a 2018 paper that resistance to social credit systems in the west could be dissolved when the masses are “socialized… as a collective” and “…the great culture management machinery of Western society develop a narrative in which such activity is naturalized within Western culture”
A 2018 paper written by prominent law professor Larry Backer of Penn State discussed the ways in which a social credit system could be implemented in the west. Backer writes that the shift in law with this system will “…change the focus of public law from constitution and rule of law to analytics and algorithm…”
In the paper, titled “Next Generation Law: Data Driven Governance and Accountability Based Regulatory Systems in the West, and Social Credit Regimes in China“, Backer describes moves to social credit in the west as “fractured”, but gives guidance on how societal norms could be steadily pushed to accept this system.
Backer proposes that the “great culture management machinery” of the west normalize the idea of social credit and sharing private data. Backer writes:
“But is it possible to socialize
the masses, or even mass democracy as a collective, to embrace this pattern of data disclosure beyond these
immediately self-serving closed loop systems? Would it be possible for the state to develop systems for the enforcement of laws (criminal and regulatory) that depends on intelligence by inducing the masses to serve as positive contributors of data necessary for enforcement or regulation? The answer, in Western liberal democracies, may depend on the ability of the great culture management machinery of Western society– its television, movies and other related media–to develop a narrative in which such activity is naturalized within Western culture“.
As Big Tech and artificial intelligence creep further into our lives, a grid of high tech surveillance has entangled us. As if to pacify resistance, these systems (Google home, Apple watches, Amazon Alexa) offer “convenience” in the form of targeted ads, personalized content and other features.
In reality, this system is meant to determine whether or not you will be allowed to function in modern society.
The Trump admin is reportedly considering using this surveillance grid to monitor the population for signs of mental illness, triggering authorities to confiscate firearms from “dangerous individuals”.
In 2013, Old-Thinker News asked the question “Will Insurance Companies Use Smart Appliances to Monitor “Unhealthy” Habits?“
As this 2013 Wall Street Journal article stated, your insurance company:
“…already knows whether you’ve been taking your meds, getting your teeth cleaned and going for regular medical checkups. Now some employers or their insurance companies are tracking what staffers eat, where they shop and how much weight they’re putting on — and taking action to keep them in line.”
Artificial Intelligence, programmed by power hungry individuals, is steadily taking over our society. It is already censoring political opinions. It will be making medical, education, and financial decisions. Humans are to be sidelined. The social credit system will be watching you closely for any deviant behavior. If you arent careful, you will become an outcast. Access to food, transportation and medical care will be denied.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by 2beez

popcorn

So how does it happen. They won't door knock bc they'll try and avoid a civil war. So besides insanely taxing ammo, how will they come for the guns. It's probably gonna happen. I mean listen to Francis, we all know he's a loon, but he's got a decent backing of stupid behind him.

Just curious to how anyone thinks it will happen bc it's something we should be prepared for. I think the article is pretty close, no one has offered to prove it wrong either.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 01:02 PM

popcorn

So how does it happen. They won't door knock bc they'll try and avoid a civil war. So besides insanely taxing ammo, how will they come for the guns. It's probably gonna happen. I mean listen to Francis, we all know he's a loon, but he's got a decent backing of stupid behind him.

Just curious to how anyone thinks it will happen bc it's something we should be prepared for. I think the article is pretty close, no one has offered to prove it wrong either.

Well, all you are doing is asking questions, hammering others answers and not offering solutions. This is your thread so state what your plan is.
Posted By: Greg

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 01:12 PM

The answer is for everyone to vote. Right now the court is leaning to the right in our favor. Keep Trump in for another term, and I’m sure he will get to appoint another judge with conservative values that supports and upholds the bill of rights like they all took an oath to do. They are lifetime appointees, so keep stacking the courts and hopefully by then our economy will be so strong, and the Dems will be so far left, that we will be okay... for our lifetime anyway.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw

popcorn

Well, all you are doing is asking questions, hammering others answers and not offering solutions. This is your thread so state what your plan is.

I think it'll happen like the article says, in some sort of way. The solution is in the post above this one. Vote! Have to keep the left out of office. But if they get in office, they're going to come for them.
A lot of people talk the talk, but few will walk the walk when it is time for it to happen. Not many people are willing to leave their wife and kids behind is what it basically boils down to.
Posted By: DeckArtist

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/23/19 03:22 PM

To get that far in the game will take them quite a few years and manpower they do not have right now. Not saying it cannot happen, just that it's nowhere nearly as simple as the author says.
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/24/19 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Greg
The answer is for everyone to vote. Right now the court is leaning to the right in our favor. Keep Trump in for another term, and I’m sure he will get to appoint another judge with conservative values that supports and upholds the bill of rights like they all took an oath to do. They are lifetime appointees, so keep stacking the courts and hopefully by then our economy will be so strong, and the Dems will be so far left, that we will be okay... for our lifetime anyway.

They are already talking about trying to add more judges if the dems get control. Just read an article about it.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 02:56 AM

Lie, cheat, and steal...anything to advance their agenda....they should all be lined up and shot for treason..... 2cents
Posted By: Marc K

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 12:18 PM

I don't have any questionable guns anymore. For fear of gun confiscation causing a financial loss, I have been selling them to individuals.

I have dated Bills of Sale in my files with copies cloud stored as PDF's. I don't always check ID's, I just write down the name that the guys give me. I suggest getting your signature notarized on the bill of sale, so that the document will be dated, now - long before any confiscation programs.

Some of the buyers that I do know personally, have since resold the guns and their buyers sold them again. Probably on the 6th or 7th owner by now.

Back when I owned multiple AR's I bought ammo in bulk. Nowadays I just buy ammo (when I have cash burning hole in my pocket) for my .223 and .308 bolt guns because I shoot them a lot, and I don't want to run out.

Marc

Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Marc K
I don't have any questionable guns anymore. For fear of gun confiscation causing a financial loss, I have been selling them to individuals.

I have dated Bills of Sale in my files with copies cloud stored as PDF's. I don't always check ID's, I just write down the name that the guys give me. I suggest getting your signature notarized on the bill of sale, so that the document will be dated, now - long before any confiscation programs.

Some of the buyers that I do know personally, have since resold the guns and their buyers sold them again. Probably on the 6th or 7th owner by now.

Back when I owned multiple AR's I bought ammo in bulk. Nowadays I just buy ammo (when I have cash burning hole in my pocket) for my .223 and .308 bolt guns because I shoot them a lot, and I don't want to run out.

Marc

cheers
Posted By: J.G.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 05:47 PM

OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

So with all your assets frozen, how are you gonna move on? How do you fight that? I genuinely curious on your answer.

300,000,000 people.

That's three hundred million. Freeze the assets of 50% of that number. and that's probably the number of gun owners. That would cripple the economy.

And as far as CPS taking kids, that is a damn good way for shots to start being fired. It would real quick turn into the civil war he is saying won't happen. There are enough people that will hold the line. There is an old Texas story of a Governor (post civil war) that was voted out of office, but refused to leave. Literally a crown of armed men marched into the Capitol building and physically removed him. Things like that could happen again.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by FiremanJG

300,000,000 people.

That's three hundred million. Freeze the assets of 50% of that number. and that's probably the number of gun owners. That would cripple the economy.

And as far as CPS taking kids, that is a damn good way for shots to start being fired. It would real quick turn into the civil war he is saying won't happen. There are enough people that will hold the line. There is an old Texas story of a Governor (post civil war) that was voted out of office, but refused to leave. Literally a crown of armed men marched into the Capitol building and physically removed him. Things like that could happen again.

It won't cripple the economy, because most will turn their guns in, it's not worth the hassle you know.
And CPS doing that while the kids are at school makes it hard to fight.
And I disagree, I don't think there are enough people to hold the line. I hope I'm wrong on that, it's just what I see. I'd be willing to bet that 75% of people that say come and take it, etc would fold over when it's time to walk the walk.
I'd gladly eat crow on that because I don't want any guns to be confiscated, it's just what I see in this soft America.
Posted By: Soccerdad1995

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/25/19 08:52 PM

The article seems to hinge on the idea that the government could compile a list of firearms that someone might possibly own (including from such things as whether someone had googled info about a particular gun), and would then force every person in the United States to prove that they did not, in fact, still "own" those guns, under penalty of, among other things, having your children imprisoned. So a gun control advocate who had googled AR-15's for an article they were writing would be forced to somehow prove they did not actually own an AR-15? Yeah, either the government would need to take people at their word, or they would need to freeze assets of a heck of alot of people.

Personally, my answers would be a mix of "never bought that gun", "sold it", and "yep, still have it". Given the amount of guns I research, at least half of their list would be in the first category. Oh, and I'll gladly turn in THE AR-15 that I am buying accessories and ammo for online. As long as they don't worry about the 3 other AR's sitting in the back of the gun safe.

Bottom line - There is no way that meaningful confiscation happens without door to door searches against a huge percentage of the population. And there are plenty of places for determined owners to stash weapons far from their homes. Exactly how big is Sam Houston National Forest, again?

I'm also confused. Aren't these the same folks telling us that civilization as we know it will be ending soon due to climate change? If they admit that we are on the verge of a total collapse of government, don't we all need every gun we can get our hands on?

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 12:54 AM

300,000,000 people.

It won't cripple the economy, because most will turn their guns in, it's not worth the hassle you know.
And CPS doing that while the kids are at school makes it hard to fight.
And I disagree, I don't think there are enough people to hold the line. I hope I'm wrong on that, it's just what I see. I'd be willing to bet that 75% of people that say come and take it, etc would fold over when it's time to walk the walk.
I'd gladly eat crow on that because I don't want any guns to be confiscated, it's just what I see in this soft America.

You're failing to imagine the chit storm that could be.

CPS has offices. Get about 20 dads coming to get their kids back from one office and see what happens.

You disagree on the number of people. Let's say only 1% of the population. What's 1% of three hundred million? The news could not keep up. This would be the book of Revelations come to life.

I agree on the soft ones, there are far too many. The hard ones are in the shadows. However, I point you to a quote, it is not mine.

Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make good times.
Good times make soft men. (<we are here)
Soft men make hard times.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 12:59 AM

Waco would just be the tip of the iceberg if anything that article says comes true. People are real quick to forget what happens when people feel threatened by the government.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by krmitchell
Waco would just be the tip of the iceberg if anything that article says comes true. People are real quick to forget what happens when people feel threatened by the government.

Yessir.

Waco
Ruby Ridge
Cliven Bundy

Some examples of the lengths the government will go. The last one on the list, they met resistance, and resistance won, peacefully.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by krmitchell

Yessir.

Waco
Ruby Ridge
Cliven Bundy

Some examples of the lengths the government will go. The last one on the list, they met resistance, and resistance won, peacefully.

Not trying to glorify crazies but don’t forget the OKC bombing. No one should underestimates what an individual or group of individuals will do when they feel threatened by the government....right wrong or other.
Posted By: DeleteThisAccount

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 04:11 AM

Won't ever happen...and most people won't have to fight. The moment some crazy gun confiscation bill passes - people will wait for the US Supreme Court to rule it unconstitutional and IF that doesn't happen and they actually started to confiscate guns... it will be a small number of people that solve the issue through violence for everyone. There are literally MILLIONS of people in private militias around the country just itching for a fight. You only need a few thousand of them willing to act, which would certainly happen. There are only 535 members of Congress - they'll be dragged out of their homes at gun point and executed in the street before anyone can do anything about it. And the people who replace them will immediately repeal any gun confiscation bill for fear of what will happen if they don't.

It really is that simple. There won't be any huge civil war over it.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 11:59 AM

^^This is my belief as well.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 12:00 PM

If (big IF) our government decided to do it, would be done gradually over years - a few at a time. Any full-on "attack" of such a huge segment of of our society would be political suicide because of the huge mess that it would create. Yes, it would be bloody - and they know that many of their own people would turn on them.

They will do it exactly the same way that they are effectively turning this country Socialist.

How many people are revolting over our country being dismantled now? The low information snow flakes are useful idiots for those pulling the strings.

Marc
Posted By: Soccerdad1995

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 09/26/19 05:26 PM

If (big IF) our government decided to do it, would be done gradually over years - a few at a time. Any full-on "attack" of such a huge segment of of our society would be political suicide because of the huge mess that it would create. Yes, it would be bloody - and they know that many of their own people would turn on them.

They will do it exactly the same way that they are effectively turning this country Socialist.

How many people are revolting over our country being dismantled now? The low information snow flakes are useful idiots for those pulling the strings.

Marc

I agree with this.

The enemy's propaganda campaign has been going on for a while though our media and educational institutions. Just look at the percentage of people who don't even understand that the purpose of the second amendment is to provide a last ditch level of security against a tyrannical government. Heck, there are even a large number of gun owners who think it's about hunting. When you hear people say that no one should have "weapons of war" it is clear that they complete miss the entire point.

The folks who want to transform this country into the next Venezuela will continue to ramp up these propaganda efforts. They will not resort to blatantly overt acts like confiscation until they have won over the vast majority of people. Fortunately, we are not there yet.
Posted By: DeRico

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 10/21/19 08:22 PM

Go ahead freeze my assets, they gave me a deadline that’s their fault they didn’t freeze it before I got to it first. This article is trolling along but this person has forgotten the simple history behind America.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/05/19 02:23 AM

Marc

The US was gone and the blue helmets and fema camps were fired up and ready for action.Remember the caravans of illegals hitting us from the south? Remember the rocket man armed up with nukes? Rocket man was set up to start ww3 , so we would be hit from that angle and then the hoards of illegals would hit us from the other side. I think a lot of folks dont realize the position we were in. 16 year plan to destroy America, the 0 was the first 8 and killary was the second 8. They werent worried about politickin because America was to be down for the count by the time she finish with us. Its , IMO , the reason that the dems are in such a panic now. Their deals were done and their beds had been made. There was not turning back for them and frankly they didnt care , they had cashed out. All that was left was to turn over the keys and fly to New Zealand.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/08/19 12:32 AM

I only wish that it was so simplistic.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 05:49 AM

It will come from the public school system. They have been trying to brainwash us since I was in grade school in the '80s. They will teach our children to fear guns and trust the government.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 05:50 AM

That and the media^

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 05:51 AM

Think about this- we see so much anti american crap in the media... well, our mainstream media outlets are basically owned by China
Posted By: redchevy

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 05:15 PM

So what are they going to do? In one days time they are going to freeze the assets of every gun owner and take all of our kids from school and hold them till we surrender? Sorry I think its a crock and will never happen.

When word hits on the news social media or whatever that they are freezing assets and taking guns in New York City (insert other major metro area where it is likely to happen first because there is no way they will be able to do it all at once or even remotely all at once) all the other area will be in uproar. If people hear about it happening elsewhere I bet kids don't go to school. I do not think they have enough people to pull it off either. Think about it, the police, military etc. are comprised of a lot of gun owners.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 06:41 PM

A so called consipiracy theorist comments in 1991

Meanwhile they were arming the bad guys, fast and furious.

Originally Posted by redchevy
So what are they going to do? In one days time they are going to freeze the assets of every gun owner and take all of our kids from school and hold them till we surrender? Sorry I think its a crock and will never happen.

When word hits on the news social media or whatever that they are freezing assets and taking guns in New York City (insert other major metro area where it is likely to happen first because there is no way they will be able to do it all at once or even remotely all at once) all the other area will be in uproar. If people hear about it happening elsewhere I bet kids don't go to school. I do not think they have enough people to pull it off either. Think about it, the police, military etc. are comprised of a lot of gun owners.

Well , IMO , what they were going to do was create a civil war and have the folks go after each other. Then start ww3, remember rocket man was given nukes to start it. Have a economic collapse. Then let the third worlders invade from the south.
All that sounds conspiracy theory and may be it is but with a economy collapse and the food taken away folks would gladly turn in their guns IMO.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by laid over
Think about this- we see so much anti american crap in the media... well, our mainstream media outlets are basically owned by China

I dont think china ownes are media , china is nothing more than a enforcer IMO. Our media is owned by 6 global corporations that control 90% of what we see and hear. Those 6 corps have the same agenda. Mossad controls the media.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/09/19 11:02 PM

The media

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12/status/1182008427930931200

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/10/19 03:14 AM

Tin Head, sounds like you might know Chuck and Anita Untersee and Charlie D?
Posted By: redchevy

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/10/19 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
A so called consipiracy theorist comments in 1991

Meanwhile they were arming the bad guys, fast and furious.

Originally Posted by redchevy

Well , IMO , what they were going to do was create a civil war and have the folks go after each other. Then start ww3, remember rocket man was given nukes to start it. Have a economic collapse. Then let the third worlders invade from the south.
All that sounds conspiracy theory and may be it is but with a economy collapse and the food taken away folks would gladly turn in their guns IMO.

No that isn't conspiracy theory stuff, that is straight up tin foil hat fiction.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/10/19 06:00 PM

Hades most of that has happened.......it aint theory. Something big is brewing as even the bible says so and when it all goes skywestern crooked the govt wont have a chance of controlling it.......they've lit a fuse.........KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM .
Posted By: Earl

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/18/19 12:33 AM

No way in hell will it happen like that. First, you have Sheriff's all over the country (including my county) that have sworn to not enforce any laws that violate constitutional rights to keep and bear arms. Without local law enforcement support, no confiscation will succeed unless federal authorities are willing to also take on local law authorities. And no, there are 470 million firearms in private hands in this country. That is 1.2 for each and every person in this country. Anyone that thinks all of those will be turned in voluntarily is a damn fool. Anyone that thinks they can confiscate that many, is an even bigger fool.

Even in countries like New Zealand and Australia where bans have went into effect (not to mention our own state of California) guns have NOT been turned in.

And someone thinking federal authorities who cannot handle medical care for our vets, efficiency at the post office, ensuring everyone pays ever tax dollar they should, or even is alive to vote when their vote is cast each election period, or that everyone enters this country legally - somehow has the ability to track every gun purchase, ammo or accessory purchase and catalog it by person so they know who has what - well that person is the biggest fool of all..

None of this will happen. It doesn't have to. All they have to do is tax or ban ammo to the point you can't afford to buy it. That will render MOST peoples guns useless unless you have enough ammo to last you and yours for years. And that they can do without breaking the 2nd amendment, without confiscating anything. California is already going down this road. Since I'm calling everyone fools - anyone not stocking up now while ammo prices are the cheapest they've been in about 15 years, and doing so to the point that they and theirs will have enough ammo to last them forever....well they may live to regret not buying all they could when they could.

Earl

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/18/19 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Earl
No way in hell will it happen like that. First, you have Sheriff's all over the country (including my county) that have sworn to not enforce any laws that violate constitutional rights to keep and bear arms. Without local law enforcement support, no confiscation will succeed unless federal authorities are willing to also take on local law authorities.

Earl

Take a look again

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/18/19 05:27 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Earl

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! - 12/29/19 03:56 AM

None of those cretins are in my county Tin Head. Colin County is not liberal and the authorities are on record as backing 2nd Amendment rights. Earl
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum