Texas Hunting Forum

Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO)

Posted By: Mickey Moose

Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 01:46 PM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ure-with-your-hand-is-now-a-crime-video/

Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft
August 29, 2019

A Pennsylvania court ruled it is against the law to make a gun-like gesture with your hand.

Stephen Kirchner made the gesture of a shooting gun at his neighbor. The neighbor felt threatened and took him to curt and won.
Kirchner was finded $100 for the act.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 02:18 PM

I would have gave the same gesture to the judge
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 02:34 PM

I wouldn't be able to drive. I never flip people off though.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 03:10 PM

Combine this with the "Red Flag Law" and the world will stop turning.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 03:25 PM

What country do we live in? Our times are getting surreal.
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 08/30/19 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
I would have gave the same gesture to the judge

That or I can think of another hand gesture for him.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 09/01/19 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Choctaw
What country do we live in? Our times are getting surreal.

Human genius has its limits, but human stupidity is boundless.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 09/01/19 01:36 AM

If you say pew pew while you're pointing your finger is it a felony?
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO) - 09/01/19 09:23 PM

Haven’t the courts previously ruled hang gestures are protected speech under the 1st amendment?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum