Texas Hunting Forum

Argument for small capacity mags?

Posted By: mikei

Argument for small capacity mags? - 08/19/19 01:58 PM

Let's have all the folks who want to ban high capacity mags consider these statistics:

https://www.driverknowledge.com/car-accident-statistics/

I just MIGHT go along with a ban on high capacity mags if the politicians can get EVERYONE in the U.S. to agree to reduce the speed limit to 10mph on all highways and byways and outlaw the possession of a cell phone while behind the wheel of a vehicle. (Interesting to note that the conclusions reached by these studies do NOT recommend banning automobiles; they suggest education. Well, my, my.)
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Argument for small capacity mags? - 08/19/19 02:17 PM

Put a device in every car that limits the speed to 45 MPH, also a device that won't let you operate if unless all seat belts are buckled and require ignition interlocking devices to check every driver for alcohol consumption. That will reduce fatalities by half......It isn't about actually doing something that will stop mass shootings or whatever the talking point for the week is. It is about ultimately confiscating guns. Second hand smoke kills more than guns do every year but I have yet to see a nationwide ban on smoking around others.....Think of the children!
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Argument for small capacity mags? - 08/25/19 08:53 PM

Wait, isn’t drunk driving illegal? How can there be 40% of these hundreds of thousands of accidents annually happen because of something that is illegal? Are you telling me people don’t follow the law?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum