Texas Hunting Forum

Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks..

Posted By: T Bone

Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 09:43 PM

I didn't use them, they're just not my thing, but still..
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 09:45 PM

Ditto ^

Kind of figured he had to give in a little. He's just choosing his battles carefully.
Posted By: wall8053

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 10:41 PM

Expect “other” devices to follow. Would only make sense to add binary triggers to the list also.
Posted By: Kthnx

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 10:56 PM

I won't miss them, they always seemed like a novelty. Binary triggers seemed really hopeful but I but they'll get grouped in.
Posted By: T Bone

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 11:00 PM

I won't "miss them" either, but the Republicans have the White House & Congress.. I don't see why he had to do it.. Next time, it may be something I do care about so..
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 11:23 PM

Just the beginning, expect large capacity mags to be next.
Posted By: wall8053

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/20/18 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: T Bone
I won't "miss them" either, but the Republicans have the White House & Congress.. I don't see why he had to do it.. Next time, it may be something I do care about so..

Exactly. I don’t care to own one but it’s leaving it open for “other” devices that increase rate of fire. Which can turn into who knows what. Time will tell
Posted By: Cherokee Mingan

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/21/18 12:46 PM

It shouldn't matter if you miss them or if you think they are completely worthless. How is the going to fix the shooting problems that we have been having? It isn't at all so why are they even discussing it? It's all nonsense. They all have there rock hammers out and chipping away slowly.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/21/18 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Cherokee Mingan
It shouldn't matter if you miss them or if you think they are completely worthless. How is the going to fix the shooting problems that we have been having? It isn't at all so why are they even discussing it? It's all nonsense. They all have there rock hammers out and chipping away slowly.

Does absolutely noting to do with stopping shootings.....just adding to the list of "banned" items.....and the left wants everything on the list......
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Breaking: Trump directs ATF to ban bump stocks.. - 02/27/18 04:10 PM

Yep, this is dumb
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum