Texas Hunting Forum

Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD

Posted By: JesterGrin_1

Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/08/13 09:57 PM

Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD

So I hope those that have been selling there So Called Assault Weapons got there pound of Flesh.

And I feel sorry for those that had to pay the unbelievable High Prices for them and the components.

For others looking for them I am sure things will come down fast once the news gets out.

But we are not out of the Water Yet. We must stay Vigilant. We still have the Back Ground checks to overcome. Of which goes into Registration.
Posted By: newulmboy

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/08/13 10:06 PM

Where did you hear this? link?
Posted By: Nightbird

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/08/13 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: newulmboy
Where did you hear this? link?

x 2.. I would like to know as well.
Posted By: JesterGrin_1

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/08/13 10:12 PM

Just some reading. http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/02/07/nra-chief-gun-controls-wont-pass-congress/?subscriber=1
Posted By: DCS

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 12:09 AM

That is just one mans opinion. There will continue to be some sort of anti gun bill coming up until the Republicans take control of the House AND Senate.
Posted By: TF Panther

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 12:11 AM

Yeah, let the Dems get control of Congress in 2014 and have all 3 branches. Nothing is finnished.
Posted By: Core-Lokt

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 01:44 AM

Quote:
"I tell you what these things are, these are all feel-good proposals, because at the end of the day, what do they do to prevent" a mass shooter? asked Keene, the NRA's president.
It has nothing to do with stopping mass murders and everything to do with emotion.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 01:51 AM

That article is a month old.
Posted By: 10ring

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 03:45 AM

Far from dead unfortunately.... we cannot rest on our heels ever again. This battle will be fought from here on out in the US.
Posted By: Aquaman

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 06:08 AM

This will never be dead. As long as the Democratic Party is alive this will also be a party agenda. Things are looking better this time around, but I wouldn't let my guard down yet.
Posted By: Hunt n Fish

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 03:10 PM

As long as Diane Feinstein is a Senator it will be revisited at every opportunity!
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Assault Weapons Ban is DEAD - 03/09/13 04:50 PM

Its like a prarie dog town. You shoot down the little rodents for hours, you think there's none left alive, you get ready to pack up, one pops his head out of the hole.

As long as liberals breath air, there will ALWAYS be an attempt for strict gun laws.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum