Texas Hunting Forum

Democrats are Going Nuts

Posted By: PrimitiveHunter

Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 12:32 AM

Stupid is as Stupid does.

Idiots
Posted By: RKHarm24

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 12:39 AM

I saw that earlier. Too bumfuzzeled to make a thread on it.

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 12:43 AM

Mesmerized by Shawty burnin up the dance floor? banana

Just wait till the next time she answers the phone.
Me: Hello, is this Shawty?
Posted By: Octopiston

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 03:17 AM

“We see the rage on the road all the time,” she continued Wednesday. “People are just more impatient, I don’t know what it is.”

Having to deal with lame brained schemes and the idiots that want to impose them helps that how?
So what's to stop people driving into Georgia to stock up? I sure would to get around something as stupid as that. I wonder if she also thinks Guam will capsize like Hank Johnson does.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 03:32 AM

bang What scares me even more is these folks are elected...and re-elected

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: txshntr

And it speaks volumes about the mentality of their constituents in my book.
Posted By: Dragonuv

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Octopiston

That's the scary part.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 10:01 AM

roflmao
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Dragonuv
Originally Posted By: Octopiston

That's the scary part.

Y'all got that right! I was unaware that Florida had their own Sheila J Lee
Posted By: stinkbelly

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 11:58 AM

Maybe we should start with an IQ test for anyone elected to congress.

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: stinkbelly

That's what I was thinking when I read the article. I propose that any person running for public office must first undergo a psych test and some soort of apttituce test that ensures they are smarter than a six year old.

Want to be a plumber? Pass a test and get a license. Same for an eletrician. Same for a LEO. Same for a teacher. No such screening for the DBs that run this Country (right into the ground). In fact, you can even be convicted of using cocaine and still be elected to public office. You can drown young women in your car and not report it immediately to the police and be elected to office.

While you may not qualify for the job of scraping old chewing gum from the bottom of park benches, you can still be president of America.
Posted By: janie

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 02:20 PM

All would fail. Willing to bet most won't know what IQ stands for. For their sake we'll just refer to it as the "idiot quiz"

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 02:37 PM

Makes sense. If they want us to have to go through tests and background checks to own a gun, eventhough that is a right protected by an ammendment, then they should have to pass certain standards and pay fees for licenses to serve in office. They have the power to do things that could devastate millions of lives. They keep saying, "if it'll save just one life." Fair is fair.
Posted By: toolman

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 02:43 PM

Does anyone else find it ironic that by insinuating that all gun owners are somehow mentally unstable until deemed fit by the powers that be, she's really pixxing them off? Maybe that's her plan-make everyone so mad that they'll fail their mandatory AM classes and then use that as a basis for taking away their right to own a gun...

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 02:56 PM

I don't need no stinking bullets. I watched enough old westerns to know that when you run out of bullets, you can still throw your gun at them. up
Posted By: DCS

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: PrimitiveHunter

That's what I was thinking when I read the article. I propose that any person running for public office must first undergo a psych test and some soort of apttituce test that ensures they are smarter than a six year old.

Want to be a plumber? Pass a test and get a license. Same for an eletrician. Same for a LEO. Same for a teacher. No such screening for the DBs that run this Country (right into the ground). In fact, you can even be convicted of using cocaine and still be elected to public office. You can drown young women in your car and not report it immediately to the police and be elected to office.

While you may not qualify for the job of scraping old chewing gum from the bottom of park benches, you can still be president of America.

That is what the primary elections are for, we are suppose to weed the idiots out, however the idiots keep putting other idiots back into office.
Posted By: bhunter

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 06:22 PM

Posted By: Dragonuv

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/07/13 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by bhunter

Forrest Gump would be a MASSIVE improvement over what we have now...at all levels of government.
Posted By: aeb

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/08/13 01:18 AM

Things were pretty good until they liberalized the rules and started letting everyone vote.

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/08/13 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: aeb

Things were pretty good until they liberalized the rules and started letting everyone vote.

...early and often.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/08/13 01:15 PM

We are definitely not one country anymore. Where do these people come from?

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/08/13 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Choctaw

"From" doesn't neccessarily have to be a physical place. I think they come from a gradual shift in paradigms that are trending towards the "I want it. I want it now. And I don't want to work for it" place. Over the decades (since FDR), people have become more and more dependent on the Government to provide for them and fix their personal mistakes. Buy a house at an inflated cost? Let the Government bail you out. Don't have a job and can't find one? Let the Government bail you out for 2 years. Not educated enough to find a job? Let the Governemnt pay for your continuing education. Don't have a job so you can't pay rent? Let the Government fund your housing. Have more Kids than you can care for? Let the Government pay for your child care. Don't have a cell phone? Let the Government buy you one. Run your big company into bankruptcy due to moronic (and criminal) decisions? Let the Government bail you out. And on and on and on.

Bottom line is that Government doesn't give a rats [censored] about the public. All they care about is the power to rule that public. But as long as they're handing out free stuff, who's going to step out of line?
Posted By: janie

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/09/13 01:40 AM

Unfortunately they keep breeding, since they're to stupid to run over to the Shell station for a package of condoms.
Posted By: Aquaman

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/09/13 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: janie

Unfortunately they keep breeding, since they're to stupid to run over to the Shell station for a package of condoms.

X2!!!
Posted By: Grendel 6.5

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/09/13 03:51 PM

Actually, China bails people out. We are broke! There will come a day of reckoning though with China and it won't be pretty. I just hope we have a leader with a spine by that time. It's a scary time and a different country now...
Posted By: HeidelbergJaeger

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/10/13 01:44 PM

this bill isn't even going to get past committee stage.

This one is a gerrymandered representative and she go to her position by being the right ethnicity for her created electoral district. Don't believe me? Her district is overwhelmingly white at near 80%, and yet holds 40 percent of her constituency as being single parent family where the mother is the householder (40%).

Source: Florida District 15 demographic study
Posted By: Rockhunter

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/10/13 02:10 PM

Why is it so hard for people to understand that the 2nd amendment is in place to keep the government in place. In order for the 2nd to really support all the other amendments the militia or citizens must be well armed. Which would include a stock pile of ammunition. Think about it.
Posted By: HeidelbergJaeger

Re: Democrats are Going Nuts - 03/10/13 03:01 PM

Rock we can't even get our citizens to get behind the idea that the 2nd Amendment was there to prevent a government from oppressing our citizens. Our nation was founded on the ideal of violent revolution, and yet our schools won't teach that.

The 2nd Amendment has been found Constitutional, and is entirely independent of the right of a US Citizen to hunt and shoot for sport or to participate as a member of a militia. The 2A is there to grant the US citizen the protection to enjoy the rights of the other 9 amendments in our Bill of Rights.

Militia men of the time were understood to provide their own weapon and ammunition in service of the state militia, and required no full time obligation to perform those duties.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum