Posted By: RKHarm24

Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 02/24/13 05:32 PM

http://www.abc12.com/story/21235510/comcast-pulls-gun-shop-ads-from-cable-ne
Posted By: notamtchance

Re: Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 02/24/13 08:14 PM

Glad I cancelled them years ago.
Posted By: Mike W

Re: Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 02/24/13 11:02 PM

Goes back the list I posted showing just 6 corps owning 90% of the media.. monopoly.
Posted By: Cap Rock

Re: Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 02/28/13 01:13 AM

Its simply the haves and have nots. Just like all corporate big money business. They wish us to work longer for less for more years with no equal healthcare. And now they have a chance to unarm us as well so that when we finally get enough theres not a d-_- thing we can do about it. I am definately an average joe but im gonna lay it out there just to make it clear. There is absolutely positively not one way theyre taking even one bullet from this cowboy and they really need to hear what were saying. Not, well maybe. Not, lets talk about it. Not, lets try it out and not just no but H-_- no you will not take the few things that i am entitled as an american.
Posted By: ilik2hunt

Re: Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 03/02/13 04:14 PM

sent Comcast several email asking about pulling their ad's an where do they stand on this,they will not respond on this issue,so y'all can guess who got CANCELLED,thanks RWH24 for bringing this to our attention.
Posted By: IronSpikeLabs

Re: Comcast pulls gun shop ads from cable network - 03/03/13 05:39 AM

Haven't had TV in over 8 years, now. This is part of the reason why. Why give them MY money to use against me? I stand with Cap Rock. Molon Labe!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum