Posted By: RKHarm24

What is the police loophole? - 02/24/13 05:16 PM

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/24/13 05:34 PM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/...yeah-lots-more/
Posted By: Spacemonkey

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/24/13 08:46 PM

Anyone read any articles about if this is actually having an effect or not. Seems like mostly small players so far?
Posted By: Aquaman

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/25/13 12:58 PM

I think it's a bit early to tell
Posted By: Xman

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/25/13 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Spacemonkey
Anyone read any articles about if this is actually having an effect or not. Seems like mostly small players so far?

Rock River Arms and ArmaLite are not small players. Actually they are neighbors by about 10 miles. I wish ArmaLite would take a stronger stand, but at least they are participating. ArmaLite is the original AR rifle. AR= ArmaLite Rifle.
Posted By: Spacemonkey

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/25/13 04:04 PM

Well that's true but also why I said mostly. Only 2 out of 40 something. The big players that actually provider he majority for government agencies need jump on board. Somehow I don't feel confident that it will happen. I hope it will but feel they may not be willing to take those kinds of losses in revenue. Just a thought because I may be wrong. Lets hope.

Re: What is the police loophole? - 02/25/13 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Xman
Originally Posted By: Spacemonkey

Rock River Arms and ArmaLite are not small players. Actually they are neighbors by about 10 miles. I wish ArmaLite would take a stronger stand, but at least they are participating. ArmaLite is the original AR rifle. AR= ArmaLite Rifle.

The current Armalite Comp is not the original Armalite Comp.

Big difference from what I have read/experienced.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum