Texas Hunting Forum

Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control

Posted By: RKHarm24

Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 07:39 PM

Posted By: Chris/HOU

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 08:15 PM

So if a double barreled shotgun is so much easier to use and better at killing than an "assault weapon" why aren't they trying to ban them? No need to answer, that reason is quite clear to anyone that doesn't have their head firmly planted up their behind.
Posted By: DuckedBlind

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 08:23 PM

Why is the argument always pushed towards "sporting" or "self defense"? I wish someone would ask this joker about the true meaning of the second amendment, as it "being necessary to the security of a free state". The 2nd is NOT about sporting or self defense it is meant to ARM the PEOPLE to ensure freedom never goes extinct, its is to protect the people from the government.

Its for the people to match firepower from anyone or anything that is a threat to freedom.
Posted By: lsbrim

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 08:43 PM

This guy is a dope!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 09:51 PM

I wanna punch him in the nads, fool has no idea what he's talking about...like most of them.
Posted By: HeidelbergJaeger

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 10:14 PM

So if I am to believe Biden, a double barrel shotgun with a max capacity of 2 shells is supposed to be a better defensive weapon than a .223/5.56 with 30 rounds? I love the part where he says that it is safer to use a shotgun than someone using an AR even if the person is trained how to shoot. Sheer lunacy.

Since when did the 12 or 16 or 20 gauge that needs to break open to reload become capable of sending more lead down range faster than a trained shooter with an AR?

Make no mistake, this guy has his own private security outside of the Secret Service, and they all carry weapons with high cap mags, he just doesn't want you to be able to do the same.
Posted By: dtownrex

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 10:29 PM

What a f¥c|<ing idiot....
Posted By: janie

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 10:41 PM

I'm beginning to think the VP stays drunk 24/7.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: janie

No, he's just that stupid.
Posted By: Bud1

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/25/13 11:36 PM

This is a result of a society that has no religion, has stopped working with their hands, who desire more than comfortable but do nothing to achieve it, those who fail to take responsibility, and have no concern for their neighbors. This is a result of having two bread winners and no family. This is what happens when people would rather watch television than speak to one another. This is what happens when celebrities and athletes are "roll models". And on and on and on...
Posted By: Xman

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/26/13 01:18 AM

How did these people get so stupid???? "Putting 2 or 5 or 30 "clips into a magazine"?????

If shotguns are a better defense than a rifle, then why don't soldiers get issued shotguns?

I wonder if this guy was born this stupid or is it from too much personal theropy with his partner obama.
Posted By: Stoney

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/26/13 01:26 AM

He is the description of the word bufoon
Posted By: Xman

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/26/13 01:28 AM

Maybe this will help this mud monkey to understand.

http://www.thegunzone.com/clips-mags.html
Posted By: rockyraider

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/27/13 06:49 AM

Obama/Biden are absolute embarassments to this country. Its literally terrifying that this man (Biden) is one step away from being the President of the United States. I've never seen someone as ignorant as this man. He can't even string a sentence together, much less communicate his warped thoughts and ideas. What a clown. I love it when he goes on to say that it may take an untrained killer 2-3 minutes to change a mag. on a weapon. What planet does this space cadet live on? All it takes to lose complete faith in the "leadership" of our country is to listen to these people for 30 seconds. Absolutely amazing.
Posted By: Core-Lokt

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/27/13 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback

IDK that he's that stupid, but rather willfully misdirecting the mindset of the ambivalent gun owners and the gun grabbers.

His job isn't to conceive policy nor enforce it. He's just there to sell it, irrespective of truth. And he's not doing that bad a job-he's got a number of gun owners agreeing nobody needs more than X rounds magazine nor a weapon that uses one.
Posted By: Magicglock

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/28/13 03:33 AM

Takes and idiot to understand an idiot which makes him extreemly dangerous in mobilizing the King's voter base.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/28/13 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Core-Lokt

IDK that he's that stupid, but rather willfully misdirecting the mindset of the ambivalent gun owners and the gun grabbers.

His job isn't to conceive policy nor enforce it. He's just there to sell it, irrespective of truth. And he's not doing that bad a job-he's got a number of gun owners agreeing nobody needs more than X rounds magazine nor a weapon that uses one.

That could be said of anyone trying to push an agenda in Washington. No one thinks this gun legislation B.S. will pass on it's own merits, so they will "mis-speak", misrepresent, make up their own facts and twist facts to achieve their goal. This is an "at all costs" agenda that they feel is suited to the recent crisis in Ct., their golden opportunity of a favorable climate for passage.

I don't nessesarily blame a politician for being what they are. I do blame those that put said politicians in office. Those people believe every lie presented because they aren't intellegent enough to see the difference between bs and reality. It's a general lack of common sense that would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragically bad for our country.

Sorry about my dim view of the general populace this evening, y'all. For me, it's difficult to grasp that so many can be this thick about issues so glaringly simple and important to our survival as a society and nation.
Posted By: Walt Kowalski

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/28/13 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Bud1
This is a result of a society that has no religion, has stopped working with their hands, who desire more than comfortable but do nothing to achieve it, those who fail to take responsibility, and have no concern for their neighbors. This is a result of having two bread winners and no family. This is what happens when people would rather watch television than speak to one another. This is what happens when celebrities and athletes are "roll models". And on and on and on...

Great post. flehan
Posted By: TheCloudX

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/28/13 10:37 PM

I guess that's why our government uses Shotguns as the primary weapon for close quarters combat...
Posted By: kleinwild

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/29/13 12:12 PM

Minute and a half or two minutes to change a mag lol... Nice
Posted By: altabonita

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/29/13 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: rockyraider
Obama/Biden are absolute embarassments to this country. Its literally terrifying that this man (Biden) is one step away from being the President of the United States. I've never seen someone as ignorant as this man. He can't even string a sentence together, much less communicate his warped thoughts and ideas. What a clown. I love it when he goes on to say that it may take an untrained killer 2-3 minutes to change a mag. on a weapon. What planet does this space cadet live on? All it takes to lose complete faith in the "leadership" of our country is to listen to these people for 30 seconds. Absolutely amazing.

Pretty well summed it up.
Posted By: Octopiston

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/29/13 05:12 PM

I think Joe has problems spelling his name.

These guys are just puppets spewing the propaganda their masters want. It doesn't require a knowlege of the subject for the impressionable lemmings to follow.
Posted By: altabonita

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/29/13 10:42 PM

Joe is always confused.
Posted By: 2Redd

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/31/13 11:34 AM

http://youtu.be/oCWYuxo01lM
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 01/31/13 04:14 PM

The ones who put him in office are the ones drunk on the FREE livng off of every body elses sweat. Yes I believe he is THAT STUPID.
Posted By: Lonestar1955

Re: Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control - 02/01/13 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: rockyraider

Hell Biden for president!!!! at least nobody would listen to him and he would fall on his face.....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum