Texas Hunting Forum

PSA

Posted By: bill oxner

PSA - 07/14/20 11:26 PM

Look before you lock.

Posted By: Sneaky

Re: PSA - 07/16/20 09:07 PM

I never forget that I have kids in the vehicle. I just sometimes forget how many I brought with me on that trip.

Re: PSA - 07/16/20 09:17 PM

An average of 39 children under the age of 10 die for heatstroke after being left in a vehicle. A near record of 52 died last year.

My wife and I always took our left shoe off.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: PSA - 07/16/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I never forget that I have kids in the vehicle. I just sometimes forget how many I brought with me on that trip.

In your case, completely understandable.
Posted By: aerangis

Re: PSA - 07/17/20 12:15 AM

Look Before You Lock, Click it or ticket, et al

WHY, does gov or organizations feel the need to make social statements in the form of imbecile sayings? Thats a pet peeve of mine and..... hmmm? Pet..... peeve..... ok.

Using the words pet peeve is now on my pet peeve list.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: PSA - 07/17/20 02:40 AM

I strap my kids to the hood. Easier to see.
Posted By: PMK

Re: PSA - 07/20/20 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Gumbeaux
I strap my kids to the hood. Easier to see.

less mess on the upholstery too
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: PSA - 07/20/20 04:00 PM

Why would this be in the DIY section?
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: PSA - 07/20/20 06:23 PM

Also, Turn around don't drown. up
Posted By: PMK

Re: PSA - 07/20/20 06:53 PM

Drive Friendly, The Texas way ...

Re: PSA - 07/21/20 01:55 AM

Keep your Butts in the car/truck use the ash tray.
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: PSA - 07/22/20 12:42 AM

Saw a news article just today. It said Texas leads the nation in hot car infant deaths. Yeah, it gets hot here, but we can do better, people. We gotta' look out for our little Texans, right?

Re: PSA - 07/22/20 10:58 PM

I would trade all the dogs in the world for one precious child. Dogs love go on outings and ride in vehicles. I apply my same rules. They stay at home when it heats up.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: PSA - 07/28/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Also, Turn around don't drown. up

Also, 'the rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain'.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: PSA - 07/28/20 08:28 PM

What kind of a waterhead retard leaves a kid in a hot car anyway? I mean seriously, how do you forget your kid? They are literally the most important thing in your life, or at least supposed to be.

Re: PSA - 07/29/20 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
What kind of a waterhead retard leaves a kid in a hot car anyway? I mean seriously, how do you forget your kid? They are literally the most important thing in your life, or at least supposed to be.

Thank You for not saying "Pothead" up
Posted By: Poppa

Re: PSA - 07/29/20 12:33 AM

we called him materhead when I was in school. it was wrong, but he wouldn't forget his kids.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: PSA - 07/29/20 07:21 PM

I remember seeing an ad that recommended putting your cell phone in the back seat next to your child so you would be less likely to leave your child in the car. IMO, it was an ad that spoke volumes on how things have changed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum