Texas Hunting Forum

I'm too old for this

Posted By: bill oxner

I'm too old for this - 06/27/20 03:14 PM

I pointed out these crystles and sprayer back when we had ha thread about cleaning a brick wall. I had just ordered the full kit ang got a free package of crystals because of my prompt order. I actually worked like it was advertised, depending on your water pressure. They left out the part about me having to look up to wash it top windows, soffits, and eves. Pass the Advil please. Think I well use the free packag on my patio. Should have called the man. Ever take on more than you can handle?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: I'm too old for this - 06/27/20 05:52 PM

Help is always just a phone call away.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: I'm too old for this - 06/27/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Ever take on more than you can handle?

Y'all tell me - doesn't that define a man getting older? "Discretion is the better part of valor," and "Safety first" are mantras I repeat over and over to myself when I'm working alone. When you get it done anyway, you feel like a kid again. When you hurt yourself bad, you remember what an idiot you were when you were a kid. grin
Posted By: Poppa

Re: I'm too old for this - 06/27/20 08:19 PM

did the product work well? without a lot of scrubbing? didn't eat the paint off the gutters or soffit?
Posted By: MikeC

Re: I'm too old for this - 06/30/20 01:05 AM

Ever take on more than you can handle?

Took down 150 foot of old privacy fence and replaced it with new fence today. I had my two big strong grandsons here to help me but my old back is still sore. We've got more to do tomorrow!!!
Posted By: PMK

Re: I'm too old for this - 07/01/20 03:24 PM

I like to think that I am getting smarter the older I get ... but yeah, I frequently decide to do something that I later realize I shouldn't.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: I'm too old for this - 07/01/20 03:44 PM

I used the free package on crystals on my patio. They did a great job on my plate glass windows. I kept the spray bottle Figured I could put some liquid soap and ammonia in there. It works a little better than a regular nozzle because you can easily switch from soap to renee.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: I'm too old for this - 07/01/20 09:34 PM

Was it worth it and are you happy that's all that matters.

BTW, It's Beer thirty... cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum