Texas Hunting Forum

Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man

Posted By: Greekangler

Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/11/23 08:50 PM

Have had Dylan’s loved them. Had a guy talk me into metal blind- storm ripped weld off roof- I am done. Bonham area, delivery would be ideal. PM me if you have any ideas.

Thanks
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/11/23 10:12 PM

Redneck Blinds will deliver. Have a look at their selection. I like the one I have.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/12/23 01:24 PM

There is a business in Sherman that sells them that’s on the 75 service road on the east side coming into Sherman….can’t remember the name but I drove by last week and they had several…
Posted By: tgltexas

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/13/23 05:06 PM

Check out Tank Blinds in the DFW area. I haven't hunted in one, but they look awesome (if you can afford them).
Posted By: Greekangler

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/13/23 11:35 PM

I want turn key, and a local Red Dealer would be great
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by tgltexas
Check out Tank Blinds in the DFW area. I haven't hunted in one, but they look awesome (if you can afford them).

This guy is a thief and crook.

He straight up stole money from a few members
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY

I bought one from him and was well pleased. You (or these other members) are gonna have to provide a little more info than that.
Posted By: DoubleDrop32

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 03:53 AM

Check out Muddy or Hawk blinds. Fully insulated and made in Irving

Delivery is available too

Send me a PM if interested

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner

I bought one from him and was well pleased. You (or these other members) are gonna have to provide a little more info than that.

I’m talking about the guy in Forest Hill Tx, it will not take much research to find.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner

I’m talking about the guy in Forest Hill Tx, it will not take much research to find.

Now I remember the con-artist, BSer that took several on here years ago. That's NOT who I bought from. This guy's in Weatherford, good quality, regular production and communicates well:

>>LINK tank blinds
Posted By: freerange

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 03:24 PM

I definitely think Texaslefty and Creek are talking about two different guys. Lefty may be talking about the ones that are real tall and real wide and the entire blind and tower is a round tank.
The one in Creeks link seems to definitely be legit and those blinds are a great design and overbuilt if anything. Im pretty sure Boltguy, a member on here, has one of them.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 05:44 PM

Tank Blinds in Weatherford is not the same scumbag from Ultramatic that was making the tall multi level silo blinds. Totally different guys. Texasleft I believe you owe an apology post about Tank Blinds from my knowledge.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 06:14 PM

Bought an atascosa blind several years ago. It’s a damn fine hunting house. Been through a few south texas hurricanes with no issues.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tgltexas

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 08:26 PM

Yeah, I was talking about the guy in Weatherford at tankblinds.com.
Posted By: MoTex

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 08:54 PM

I love my Hawk blind. I have it on a 10 ft tower. [Linked Image]
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/14/23 09:22 PM

I've hunted out of the tank blinds several times. Very well made. Thinking about buying two and putting on my property in KS.

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/15/23 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Always ready 2 hunt
Tank Blinds in Weatherford is not the same scumbag from Ultramatic that was making the tall multi level silo blinds. Totally different guys. Texasleft I believe you owe an apology post about Tank Blinds from my knowledge.

I stand by my statement, the guy in Forest Hill is a scum bag, that’s what I meant and that’s what I said.
Posted By: Daddybigbuck

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/15/23 02:22 PM

You got the wrong guy! Tank Blinds out of Weatherford, Texas is a legitimate business and a very comfortable blind.

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/16/23 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Daddybigbuck

You got the wrong guy! Tank Blinds out of Weatherford, Texas is a legitimate business and a very comfortable blind.

Wow

Reading comprehension 101

I’ll stand by my statement again

For the 3rd time, the guy in Forest Hill is a crook!

I know nothing about anybody in Weathorford… I was responding to the post that stated DFW. Not west of Fort Worth but DFW.
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: Fiberglass deer blind, 3 man - 02/16/23 11:11 AM

Sportsman condos are good; just hard to find.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum