Texas Hunting Forum

Caught some out

Posted By: spacejunkie

Caught some out - 02/05/22 12:13 AM

In a field feeding.

[Linked Image]

Re: Caught some out - 02/05/22 03:18 PM

I need to get a new phone. Thought it would turn out better than it did. 4pm on 1101 outside of NB with heavy traffic I saw them turned around to take the pic. Had a nice 8 mixed in that spooked when I stopped.
Posted By: trophybuck135

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 01:56 AM

what kind of phone?

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by trophybuck135
what kind of phone?

Mine is an old "I" phone that was passed down, from daughter, to Mom, to me. I only get a "new" one when I drop one in the lake and that hasn't happen in three years at least. I think I might go fishing next week.
grin
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by spacejunkie
I need to get a new phone. Thought it would turn out better than it did. 4pm on 1101 outside of NB with heavy traffic I saw them turned around to take the pic. Had a nice 8 mixed in that spooked when I stopped.

On 1101 or off 1101 on Barbarossa?

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 02:11 PM

On 1101 just East of the cattle ranch with all the pens that sits on the south side of the road. There was a nice 8 point in the bunch but the pics did not turn out good enough to see it.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 02:46 PM

Saw lots of wild life out there Saturday. I was out that way with all the hunyucks at the 25th UPS reunion held at the Grain Bin.

Re: Caught some out - 05/08/22 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Saw lots of wild life out there Saturday. I was out that way with all the hunyucks at the 25th UPS reunion held at the Grain Bin.

I had a take out order that day and was shocked to see the number of folks there. If I had known about it I would have gone for the shrimp thing. Instead I had to settle on their chicken fried steak which is the best I have found around here close. My daughter played BB for the owners husband.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum