Texas Hunting Forum

Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair

Posted By: HawgHater

Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 03:44 PM

I am getting a new blind delivered this weekend and need a couple chairs.

I need them to be adjustable (for kids, adults, etc,) and very comfortable.

I am looking for the best chairs I can get. Ideas??

I have a Muddy now that is pretty good. The rest of my blinds just have cheap folding chairs with cushions. Looking for other opinions.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 03:48 PM

Most of the high back office chairs work great but take up a lot of space. The material covers can be noisier at times. I have found that midback office chair that Walmart sells works great and that is what I use in my rifle blinds. I have hunted on a ranch that had a high back soft material office chair from Cabelas that were really good and comfortable. I am sure there are many more that guys on here have used that are as good or better though.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 03:59 PM

I learned on this forum that there's such a thing as a "gaming chair" and that some folks use them in blinds. They look comfortable.

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
I learned on this forum that there's such a thing as a "gaming chair" and that some folks use them in blinds. They look comfortable.

Thanks. I have a very nice Secret Lab gaming chair in my office that is awesome but they run about $400/each. Maybe a little more than I wanted to spend! Great idea though!

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by stxranchman
Most of the high back office chairs work great but take up a lot of space. The material covers can be noisier at times. I have found that midback office chair that Walmart sells works great and that is what I use in my rifle blinds. I have hunted on a ranch that had a high back soft material office chair from Cabelas that were really good and comfortable. I am sure there are many more that guys on here have used that are as good or better though.

Thanks bud. I will take a look!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 05:08 PM

cheers
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 05:22 PM

I have a couple of Academy's "Game Winner" chairs that have worked great for me. The chair height can be adjusted, along with the length of one leg so that the chair will sit more level on uneven ground. A cushion is what I use to make them more comfortable. They're also very portable if you need something that works well when you may be relocating blinds from time to time. I have no problem loading the chair, blind (collapsed of course), and other necessities on my ATV when relocating to a new setup.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/15/21 06:50 PM

Check this out. If I can find a good limb I might just try it.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: llbts1

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/16/21 02:21 AM

X Chair with heat and massage unit! grin
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/16/21 02:36 AM

Check out used office furniture places. Get a tilt high back with arm rest
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: Best Adjustable Deer Blind Chair - 10/17/21 04:16 AM

Gaming chairs for me. Got to have the reclining option and high back so I can nap comfortably. smile
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum