Texas Hunting Forum

Last minute panic buyers

Posted By: Texas Dan

Last minute panic buyers - 10/15/21 12:41 PM

A season never passes when you won't see lines of people waiting to buy a new hunting license on the day before the season opener. While there is more ammo available now than in months past, it's still difficult to find ammo in many different calibers. I can't say when I've last seen a box of 25-06 ammo. Surely these same people realize buying a box of ammo at the last minute won't be as easy as buying a new license.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Last minute panic buyers - 10/15/21 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
A season never passes when you won't see lines of people waiting to buy a new hunting license on the day before the season opener. While there is more ammo available now than in months past, it's still difficult to find ammo in many different calibers. I can't say when I've last seen a box of 25-06 ammo. Surely this same people realize buying a box of ammo at the last minute won't be as easy as buying a new license.

I think people realized this last year....
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Last minute panic buyers - 10/15/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
A season never passes when you won't see lines of people waiting to buy a new hunting license on the day before the season opener. While there is more ammo available now than in months past, it's still difficult to find ammo in many different calibers. I can't say when I've last seen a box of 25-06 ammo. Surely this same people realize buying a box of ammo at the last minute won't be as easy as buying a new license.

I think people realized this last year....

If not, a more enterprising person might create a setup in their local Walmart parking lot with a sign that simply reads "Ammo".
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum