Texas Hunting Forum

A new "Age this deer" forum topic

Posted By: Texas Dan

A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/09/21 02:17 PM

A new forum topic created for those who post photos of deer so that others can offer their feedback on age would appear to be a good thing.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/09/21 02:21 PM

Be hard to keep them separate

Re: A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/09/21 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

But it would make it much easier for others to see all the photos that have been posted and offer their feedback without missing one. I suspect it would also make it easier to compare photos and age estimates so that those who are less experienced can more easily see the differences. A good title for the topic might be "Age This Deer".
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/09/21 04:17 PM

We have enough rule on here already let’s not create more
Posted By: VMike

Re: A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/20/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Originally Posted by Hudbone

But it would make it much easier for others to see all the photos that have been posted and offer their feedback without missing one. I suspect it would also make it easier to compare photos and age estimates so that those who are less experienced can more easily see the differences. A good title for the topic might be "Age This Deer".

I kinda like that idea. I really enjoy reading and learning from everyone's input on the different threads. Having one spot might make it easier to see all of them. Could put it at the top of the forum, with the corn price thread.....

Re: A new "Age this deer" forum topic - 08/20/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by VMike
Could put it at the top of the forum, with the corn price thread.....

Excellent suggestion.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum