Texas Hunting Forum

MLDP

Posted By: Dave Scott

MLDP - 02/04/21 04:05 PM

Is this something that pertains only to landowners offering hunts?
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: MLDP - 02/04/21 04:12 PM

http://www.texaswildlifemanagement.com/MLD%20Permits.htm
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: MLDP - 02/04/21 11:15 PM

Or landowners in general you don’t have to sell hunts
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: MLDP - 02/04/21 11:30 PM

No. I'm on it and I don't offer hunts. PM me if you need more details. 'Only my first year though, so no veteran here. So far, so good.
Posted By: Dave Scott

Re: MLDP - 02/05/21 05:56 PM

Thanks. Got it.
Posted By: Hatton Ranch

Re: MLDP - 02/06/21 06:19 PM

Texas Parks and Wildlife just added an annual $300 fee for the conservation option. There is also a small fee for the harvest option.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: MLDP - 02/07/21 03:21 PM

Fee is worth it if you have enough land to support it
Posted By: easton1025

Re: MLDP - 02/09/21 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Biscuit

This fee is BS... You as the landowner do all the work...Surveys..Submitting reports from season and during the surveys..It all electronic.... You never see a biologist....Or hear from one....Its a money grab.....
Posted By: Erny

Re: MLDP - 02/09/21 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by easton1025

This fee is BS... You as the landowner do all the work...Surveys..Submitting reports from season and during the surveys..It all electronic.... You never see a biologist....Or hear from one....Its a money grab.....

TPWD certainly has a cost associated with issuing MLD permits. But I seriously doubt it 300 dollars.
Posted By: kman2017

Re: MLDP - 02/09/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Erny
Originally Posted by easton1025

TPWD certainly has a cost associated with issuing MLD permits. But I seriously doubt it 300 dollars.

Just looked over the paperwork for renewing ours..... 300 for conservation option and $30 for harvest option.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum