Texas Hunting Forum

Opening Morning Question

Posted By: Ol Thumper

Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 05:09 PM

If you happened to end up in your deer stand wearing nothing but your underwear, a shiny leather jacket and a shovel what would you say happened the previous night? asking for a friend clap
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 05:14 PM

I wouldn't tell any one I showed up that way and if anyone saw me I would say, Nothing happened, believe me, nothing happened but it was one hell of a party.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 05:28 PM

I don't remember what happened, but I would use the shovel to bury anyone that said anything.
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 05:51 PM

scratch is a mouth ball involved whip
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pope&Young
scratch is a mouth ball involved whip

whoa cowboy...
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
If you happened to end up in your deer stand wearing nothing but your underwear, a shiny leather jacket and a shovel what would you say happened the previous night? asking for a friend clap

Um, exactly wth happened to ya?! grin

Should have seen my buddy about 25 years ago when he swore to his fiancé the night before the wedding we were just going to shoot some pool and have a few drinks but at 2am the dumb drunk b----d took his shirt off in front of her and he had to pasties stuck on his chest...……………..
roflmao

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 11:18 PM

I moved to Tulsa in 2005 and met a guy on a lease I got on and when I went to pick him up that’s how I found him In his blind. I never seen him again after that but I’ve always wondered what the hell lead up to that scenario. I’m pretty positive he was a flaming gay dude after that situation but the other guys on the lease always questioned me about it. Dude paid his money and only hunted during the week when everyone was gone so nobody really knew him as far as I know. It was 12,000 acre lease with 9 guys so we were pretty spread out and Came in different gates. He only hunted that 1 year so who really knows what happened that night confused2
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/06/20 11:35 PM

wtf
Posted By: JCB

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/07/20 10:51 PM

Any goats on the place??

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/08/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by JCB
Any goats on the place??

Not that I knew of confused2
Posted By: Gringocazador

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/08/20 10:02 PM

I got so hot yesterday I took my shirt off in my stand, but I made sure no one saw me.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/09/20 12:14 AM

I go back to camp and take another cup of tea.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Opening Morning Question - 11/09/20 12:37 AM

I actually caught a guy on top of his deer stand one unusually warm afternoon in nothing but his underwear. The stand was near a main road into the property and he had no prior knowledge that I was going to be at the lease. The stand was sitting in the blazing sun so I assumed it must have gotten too hot inside. I never asked him any questions.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum