Texas Hunting Forum

Electric bike to hang off back of hunting buggie

Posted By: Gringocazador

Electric bike to hang off back of hunting buggie - 11/04/20 09:17 PM

Been wanting one for a while. Broke a bone in my foot moving a tripod and ended up with trauma enduced gout, was not fun. Seemed like a good excuse to get me an electric bike to ride up to my stand on. Much quiter than my 4 wheeler and don't have to hook up a trailer. Its hangs off a carrier I bought off Amazon that fits in my reciever hitch. Easy to get on and off.

Only rode it twice around the subdivision. Took it up to the Lake place not far from my lease so I could ride it on gravel but ended up busy putting a roof on the house after Hurrican Laura was so nice to suck the shingles off.

It runs about 25 flat out on pavement. Its also very easy to pedal. I hope to pedal and get some exersize, between being locked most of the year and broke foot I've gained 20 pounds at least. Scared to get on the scales.

These things are not cheap, but dang cheaper than a 4 wheeler. If I need to haul corn, I throw it on the hitch carrier on back of my old 97 Tahoe hunting buggie.

I plan to ride right up to my blind quite as a mouse, until I make all kinds of noice dropping crap getting into my blind LOL.

If I can get shook look from work will ride it to my bow stand Friday afternoon, then to my blind opening morning. Its going to be about a mile ride give or take opening day.

Will see how it works, but pretty sure its going to be really handy. Everybody that I've talk to say they like them and I'm not getting any younger.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Electric bike to hang off back of hunting buggie - 11/04/20 09:27 PM

Nice
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum