Texas Hunting Forum

No one else here will have one (caliber).

Posted By: Texas Dan

No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 04:53 PM

While my other post and poll are meant to identify what calibers will be most common in the deer woods on Saturday, does anyone plan to carry a rifle chambered in something that will far less popular? I know there are those who place great value in old military calibers especially.
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 06:35 PM

My usual. 6.5x55 Swedish

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper John
My usual. 6.5x55 Swedish

The 6.5×55mm Swedish (also known simply as the 6.5×55 mm) is a first-generation smokeless powder rimless bottlenecked rifle cartridge. It was introduced in the 1890s, and is still one of the most common cartridges in modern rifles built for the Scandinavian market today. The cartridge was developed in a joint Norwegian and Swedish effort starting in 1891 for use in the new service rifles then under consideration by the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway.[6] In 1893, the cartridge was standardized and adopted under the name 6.5×55 mm to facilitate logistical cooperation between Norway and Sweden.

Wikipedia
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 06:59 PM

7.62x54r will be in my truck while picking up and dropping off hunters this weekend.
Posted By: Gringocazador

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 07:02 PM

Mine cal for this year is not all that commone. 325 WSM.
Posted By: 270Sendero

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 07:05 PM

At some point I will carry a Winchester model 94 in 38-55 that my father in law gave me. Best we can figure, it was made in 1897-1899 time frame. I killed a buck with it 20 years ago, I figure it’s time to at least shoot a hog with it
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 07:22 PM

Based on your poll in the other thread, the caliber I'll be carrying is not very popular. It is the .30-06.

bolt
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Ag
Based on your poll in the other thread, the caliber I'll be carrying is not very popular. It is the .30-06.

bolt

That’s been my go to for a long time, it’s killed a ton of deer but I need to use a few others this year to change it up a bit however the Ol 06 will be used some to I’m sure.
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:17 PM

Mine is a .575 soft lead ball, patched with pillow ticking.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:23 PM

I know this is not what you asked for but I will have a second rifle suppressed .22 lr for pigs.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
My usual. 6.5x55 Swedish

The 6.5×55mm Swedish (also known simply as the 6.5×55 mm) is a first-generation smokeless powder rimless bottlenecked rifle cartridge. It was introduced in the 1890s, and is still one of the most common cartridges in modern rifles built for the Scandinavian market today. The cartridge was developed in a joint Norwegian and Swedish effort starting in 1891 for use in the new service rifles then under consideration by the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway.[6] In 1893, the cartridge was standardized and adopted under the name 6.5×55 mm to facilitate logistical cooperation between Norway and Sweden.

Wikipedia

The 6.5 sweede may be the most popular in the Scandinavian market, but I'd say it's pretty rare in the US. I have 2 that I will carry at some point this season that are fairly rare. 45/70 is fairly a fairly rare deer Rifle I believe. 2nd one that I will carry is .357 mag in a rifle. Although. 357 mag isn't rare by any stretch, as a deer rifle, I believe it is as well.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
My usual. 6.5x55 Swedish

Wikipedia

The 6.5 sweede may be the most popular in the Scandinavian market, but I'd say it's pretty rare in the US.

A quick check of the Midway USA website finds the price of 6.5 Swedish ammo to be right in line with most other calibers.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by hook_n_line
7.62x54r will be in my truck while picking up and dropping off hunters this weekend.

You might be the unofficial winner of this contest...

The 7.62×54mmR is a rimmed rifle cartridge developed by the Russian Empire and introduced as a service cartridge in 1891. Originally designed for the bolt-action Mosin–Nagant rifle, it was used during the late tsarist era and throughout the Soviet period to the present day. The cartridge remains one of the few standard-issue rimmed cartridges still in military use, and has one of the longest service lives of any military-issued cartridge.[4]

The American Winchester Model 1895 was also chambered for this cartridge per a contract with the Russian government. The 7.62×54mmR is still in use by the Russian military in the Dragunov, SV-98 and other sniper rifles, as well as some modern general-purpose machine guns like the PKM and Pecheneg machine gun.
Posted By: jrgocards

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:47 PM

I'll probably use my 25.06 Remi 700 in the mornings and my 6.8SPC AR in the evenings when it's more likely to see hogs.

JR

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:47 PM

The 7.62×54mmR is a rimmed rifle cartridge developed by the Russian Empire and introduced as a service cartridge in 1891. Originally designed for the bolt-action Mosin–Nagant rifle, it was used during the late tsarist era and throughout the Soviet period to the present day. The cartridge remains one of the few standard-issue rimmed cartridges still in military use, and has one of the longest service lives of any military-issued cartridge.[4]

The American Winchester Model 1895 was also chambered for this cartridge per a contract with the Russian government. The 7.62×54mmR is still in use by the Russian military in the Dragunov, SV-98 and other sniper rifles, as well as some modern general-purpose machine guns like the PKM and Pecheneg machine gun.

Here she is. 1937 Tula model.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Slick Head

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:48 PM

240 weatherby mag

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 08:48 PM

Here she is. 1937 Tula model.
[Linked Image]

up

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 09:17 PM

I might just pull out my 1867/74 swedish rolling block to take. Originally in 12.17x42R rimfire. It would have then been converted to 12.7x44R centerfire. But when I was working on fire forming reloads I did a chamber cast and found it had later been converted to 50-70. I made up 50 black powder cast bullet hunting loads for it, sighted it in, and had intentions to hunt with it for kicks one season. I never have, but I do hear it singing to me from the gun safe.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 09:23 PM

Im digging this thread much more than the popular caliber thread cool

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 09:33 PM

I might just pull out my 1867/74 swedish rolling block to take. Originally in 12.17x42R rimfire. It would have then been converted to 12.7x44R centerfire. But when I was working on fire forming reloads I did a chamber cast and found it had later been converted to 50-70. I made up 50 black powder cast bullet hunting loads for it, sighted it in, and had intentions to hunt with it for kicks one season. I never have, but I do hear it singing to me from the gun safe.

[Linked Image]

I can think of nothing more nostalgic than using such a firearm to put a deer on the skinning rack.
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 09:34 PM

If I decide to take a doe or does later this year, I'll pull out the Doe Snatcher - my .220 Swift with my handloads.
Posted By: rickym

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 09:37 PM

25-06, 30-06, .357 mag, and the wife’s .270 will hopefully all get to let a few fly this season.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 10:01 PM

I almost always hunt with a few different ones. This year it will most likely be 357 Mag, 44 Mag, 38-55 and 6.5 Grendel. Might drag out the 7-30 Waters Contender
Posted By: kmon11

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 10:02 PM

I almost always hunt with a few different ones. This year it will most likely be 357 Mag, 44 Mag, 38-55 and 6.5 Grendel. Might drag out the 7-30 Waters Contender
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 10:11 PM

[Linked Image]

That's cool.
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 10:47 PM

If I decide to go close and iron sights, 9.3x57.
Nobody has said 450 Bushmaster. May have to dig out the Ranch rifle....
Posted By: rmp

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 10:55 PM

Winchester 1895 in 30-40 Krag. Be taking it it to the "pig" stand.
Posted By: Rounder

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 11:05 PM

6.5x47 Lapua is not very common. Good hunting caliber with proper bullets.
Posted By: diablodog

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 11:25 PM

I would figure I would be the winner in this contest , as I have many rifles in cartridges that I developed . 35 Carcano , 8.8mm Mosin , 8x47 mm Mauser , 357 Bandit , 44 Bandit , 45 Bandit , 500 Bandit , 7x48 mm Mauser to name a few . I also hunt with some rare European rifles . Gew-88 in 8x60 mm , French Lebel in 450 Nitro express , 11.2 mm Sc Mauser .

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/03/20 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by diablodog
I would figure I would be the winner in this contest , as I have many rifles in cartridges that I developed . 35 Carcano , 8.8mm Mosin , 8x47 mm Mauser , 357 Bandit , 44 Bandit , 45 Bandit , 500 Bandit , 7x48 mm Mauser to name a few . I also hunt with some rare European rifles . Gew-88 in 8x60 mm , French Lebel in 450 Nitro express , 11.2 mm Sc Mauser .

Where do you ever find casings for such loads?
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by BayouGuy
Mine is a .575 soft lead ball, patched with pillow ticking.

He aint shrugging that off lol.

I am guessing you are shooting a .58 caliber Muzzleloader of some sort. Which one are you shooting?

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
Posted By: 218 Bee

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:36 AM

Shoot, most everything I carry around these days would be considered odd by "modern" standards...

Scoped bolt rifle? 6x45 (6mm-.223) if I'm feeling wild, a .250 Savage or 7 Mauser if I'm truly serious...most likely my old warhorse .375 H&H. I refinished its original French walnut stock this last year and it deserves to spend time afield as well (and the .375 is a helluva versatile cartridge and has been since 1912).

There'll be "double rifle days" where I'll be afield with a .30-30 double, a .45-70 double or even a 9.3x74R (almost as versatile as the .375).

"Small" days will find me with a .25-20 or a .32-20 in my hands (levers, of course).

My God, how boring it must be to only hunt with one rifle...that's why I avoid it at all costs!

Mark
Posted By: hetman

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:41 AM

257 Roberts
Posted By: 603Country

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:48 AM

I’m gonna buy a 240 Page Sooper Pooper and win this next year. Or is that today’s 243? I need to consult Mr Ackley’s book.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 01:03 AM

I make them . On some of them I even have to make the jacketed bullets .

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 01:14 AM

I make them . On some of them I even have to make the jacketed bullets .

flehan
Posted By: Bayharbor

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 02:21 AM

450 Marlin
Posted By: crooked horn

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 03:11 AM

1956 Remington Gamemaster chambered in .300 Savage. Inherited from my Dad. Used to carry it occasionally, now it’s all I deer hunt with.
Posted By: 10pointers

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 03:15 AM

9.3 X62

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by 10pointers
9.3 X62

Just curious how some of you end up with these rifles chambered in some of these calibers. Don't take me wrong, my point isn't to call such decisions into question, but rather, if there's a story behind the decision.

The 9.3×62mm (also known as 9.3×62mm Mauser) is a rimless, bottlenecked rifle cartridge designed in 1905 by German gunmaker Otto Bock. It is suitable for hunting medium to large game animals in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.

The 9.3×62mm was designed to fit into the Mauser 98 bolt-action rifle.[2] European hunters and settlers in Africa often chose military rifles for their reliability and low cost, but colonial governments in Africa fearful of rebellions often banned military-caliber rifles and ammunition. The 9.3×62mm was never a military cartridge and so never had this problem.
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 03:57 AM

I might take my Marlin 336ER in .356 win.
Posted By: 10pointers

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 07:50 AM

9.3 X62

Just curious how some of you end up with these rifles chambered in some of these calibers. Don't take me wrong, my point isn't to call such decisions into question, but rather, if there's a story behind the decision.

The 9.3×62mm (also known as 9.3×62mm Mauser) is a rimless, bottlenecked rifle cartridge designed in 1905 by German gunmaker Otto Bock. It is suitable for hunting medium to large game animals in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.

The 9.3×62mm was designed to fit into the Mauser 98 bolt-action rifle.[2] European hunters and settlers in Africa often chose military rifles for their reliability and low cost, but colonial governments in Africa fearful of rebellions often banned military-caliber rifles and ammunition. The 9.3×62mm was never a military cartridge and so never had this problem.

I picked up a beautiful custom Mauser this year in 9.3x62 it will do fine for a whitetail, just put it behind the front shoulder and let her rip. I hope to be posting a picture of it after this week. As big a bullet as it is it kicks like my 30-06 using 220 grain bullets

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:33 PM

9.3 X62

After owning and shooting rifles in about all the commercial and military cartridges , I went looking for the real old European hunting rounds . After that I started designing my own cartridges that did what I wanted to do a little better and building rifles to shoot them . For example I developed the 45 Bandit for pig shooting over 25 years ago , before pig hunting became so popular .
Posted By: snake oil

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 12:39 PM

[Linked Image]

Is that the Graham shooting range?

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 01:44 PM

9.3 X62

After owning and shooting rifles in about all the commercial and military cartridges , I went looking for the real old European hunting rounds . After that I started designing my own cartridges that did what I wanted to do a little better and building rifles to shoot them . For example I developed the 45 Bandit for pig shooting over 25 years ago , before pig hunting became so popular .

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully we'll see that 126 post count grow at lot in the future.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 01:53 PM

9.3 X62

I like going through old estate sales sometimes to find things you don't see every day. I have an old 6.5 japanese rifle with bayonet, and a 303 british I shot my first deer with.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by snake oil

[Linked Image]

Is that the Graham shooting range?

Austin Rifle Club Range. That picture is from 2005. I had sponsored a little vintage military rifle shooting match that year. I won the scoped rifle class in 2001 with a M41B and though I also won in 2005, it did not count because my part time business sponsored it. I gave away antique Turkish mausers to the winners. Good times back then.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RJH1

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 02:06 PM

475 linebaugh in a revolver. Haven't seen that listed yet

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 02:18 PM

9.3 X62

I am a long time gun collector and own over 200 long guns. Mostly military Curio and Relics focused on collections of USGI, Swedish, Antique Centerfire, and a curio collection of rifles of unusual design or provenance. And the rest just an accumulation or investment. I used to pick one rifle from the collection every year to find or make a hunting load for, sight in, learn it's limitations, then hunt with it for one season. With my eyes not what they used to be and most of those rifles being open sighted, it has pretty much ended that practice for me.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 03:22 PM

I'm using handloads for deer this year, and i plan on carrying my 7X57 if any hogs arrive.
Posted By: Triplesnake

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 05:43 PM

.25 WSSM, and just to make it interesting, I might carry my .41AE as a side arm. My wife will hunt with her .243 WSSM
Posted By: TCM3

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3
I'm using .308 handloads for deer this year, and i plan on carrying my 7X57 if any hogs arrive.
Posted By: TiggerV

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 06:21 PM

This years starting long gun will be the SMLE .303 British. If she takes on down I will pull out my Sav 1899 in .303 SAV

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 06:41 PM

It's obvious that hunters have enjoyed plenty of choices when it comes to finding a rifle that's entirely sufficient for taking wild game. And yet, there are those who still flock to something new as if it will somehow outperform everything before it.

I've often said that if you want to learn something new about firearms, don't head to the range and look for the guys wearing camo. Rather, look for the old gray-haired guys who look like they would never waste their time sitting in a deer stand.
Posted By: Red Pill

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 08:01 PM

I'll be using my .357 Marlin on opening day.

My first deer ever was taken with a 7.5 Swiss Schmidt-Rubin. I wish I still had that rifle.I think it cost my uncle $25 in 1972, and a box of ammo was almost $20.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/04/20 11:13 PM

[quote=10pointers]9.3 X62

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully we'll see that 126 post count grow at lot in the future.
[/quote

I do not post much , so 126 is good for me .To honor this thread I am going to bring my 1903 Lebel African sporter in 450 Nitro express this weekend for pigs , and I will bring a camera. We will see what a 500 grain bullet will do for a big pig . Since the rifle has express sights on it , the pigs will need to be out in daylight .
Posted By: Chopperdrvr

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/05/20 01:32 AM

I hope to take down something other than hogs with my TAC 30 (aka 30 Herret AR). It will start out as my back-up rifle though because my pet 6.8 SPC has the place of honor first.
Posted By: thedoveshooter

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/05/20 03:25 AM

9.3 X62

Me too. CZ 550 FS.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 03:45 PM

Here is a photo for Texas Dan . I spent three days at my place , mainly to guard the borders and check on the deer . I did shoot a mid size [ about 180 lb ] boar after dark . Since it was dark I could not use the .450 NE rifle as it only has express sights . I used my .357 Bandit bolt rifle with a scope . I developed the .357 Bandit about 5 years ago , the 350 Win Legend it a copy . Same exact case size , the only difference is Win made their case head about .007 larger so you had to use their cases . They also changed the bullet type a little going with a more rifle style bullet . I wanted the impact performance of the .357 pistol bullet at high velocity , yet the expansion of the pistol bullet at subsonic velocity . I used the H - 180 xtp bullet for this shot . I hit the boar in the side of the head at 95 yards . It knocked him over and then he rolled down the side of the dry creek bed . [Linked Image]

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 03:54 PM

Here is a photo for Texas Dan . I spent three days at my place , mainly to guard the borders and check on the deer . I did shoot a mid size [ about 180 lb ] boar after dark . Since it was dark I could not use the .450 NE rifle as it only has express sights . I used my .357 Bandit bolt rifle with a scope . I developed the .357 Bandit about 5 years ago , the 350 Win Legend it a copy . Same exact case size , the only difference is Win made their case head about .007 larger so you had to use their cases . They also changed the bullet type a little going with a more rifle style bullet . I wanted the impact performance of the .357 pistol bullet at high velocity , yet the expansion of the pistol bullet at subsonic velocity . I used the H - 180 xtp bullet for this shot . I hit the boar in the side of the head at 95 yards . It knocked him over and then he rolled down the side of the dry creek bed . [Linked Image]

flehan
Posted By: Papalote

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 04:59 PM

357 mag and 38-55 are getting more popular. When it's time, I will hunt with my Ruger 44 Special. I carry my 45 Colt rifle as well.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 06:14 PM

7wsm
Posted By: Alloutdoors

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 07:03 PM

.264 Win Mag
Posted By: JJH

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 07:10 PM

Hoping my oldest grandson gets his first deer with my old 6x47 (222RemMag necked up to 6MM) 85gr Partitions....
Posted By: RCope

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/10/20 07:14 PM

My son will be carrying a 7.7 Arisaka for opening day in Arkansas this weekend that was handed down to him from his PaPa.
Posted By: thedoveshooter

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/12/20 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by RCope
My son will be carrying a 7.7 Arisaka for opening day in Arkansas this weekend that was handed down to him from his PaPa.

That's awesome!
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/12/20 11:19 AM

I sat with a 7.7 jap a week ago. Shot a hog recently with my Swede.

I have a 38-40 Win that I doubt that I'll ever shoot again. When I first got it over 40 years ago, I shot a deer and retired it. The ammo I have for it is ancient.
Posted By: Archer Anthony

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/12/20 01:32 PM

IF I take a rifle out this year. 338 Win Mag, 7mm STW or 300 Weatherby Mag
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/12/20 01:41 PM

.357 Maximum 180 grain jacketed soft point.
A dream to shoot and deadly accurate from single shot 18" barrel!
Posted By: wp75169

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/12/20 02:40 PM

45 Colt or 35 Remington. Whichever one I grab going out the door. The 45 Colt usually gets the nod though, I need to rethink the scope on my 35 Remington. If I hit west Texas again this year it will be the boring old 7-08.
Posted By: sbushee

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 03:18 PM

.220 Swift for head shots on does
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 10:40 PM

Just picked up a Tikka 270, so that’s what I’ll use for the remainder of the season.
Posted By: pertnear

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 10:54 PM

I doubt I'll be carrying this deer hunting, but here is my "odd-rifle-cartridge" combo.
[Linked Image]

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by bigjoe8565
Just picked up a Tikka 270, so that’s what I’ll use for the remainder of the season.

You'll no doubt have a lot of company with that choice of cartridge.
Posted By: don k

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 11:34 PM

I bought a Pre 64 Model 70 in 300 H&H magnum from a fellow THF member a couple of years ago. I am going to try it out on a BB Doe. Might be a little over kill but we shall see.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/15/20 11:40 PM

Will mostly carry my 25-06 although it doesn't seem that rare looking at this thread. If pigs start showing up I'll carry my 7.62x39 Ar15 with 154 gr soft points. I could carry my 30-378 Weatherby Mag for a rare carry but it is way too much for Tx deer especially when the furthest shot on my place is about 200 yards...
Posted By: Gringocazador

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/16/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by pertnear
I doubt I'll be carrying this deer hunting, but here is my "odd-rifle-cartridge" combo.
[Linked Image]

What is that, 218 bee, on small Martini.
Posted By: Nate C.

Re: No one else here will have one (caliber). - 11/16/20 04:14 AM

.280 Rem
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum