Texas Hunting Forum

Age and Score 7

Posted By: freerange

Age and Score 7 - 05/15/20 06:44 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hard to tell what all hes got going on but quite a bit packed into a relatively small frame, although hes decent wide.

Re: Age and Score 7 - 05/17/20 03:26 PM

I was thinking about posting some new age and scores but nobodies commented on this one yet and only an age comment on #8. I guess I posted so many they got lost in the shuffle. Or maybe the offseason so not as much deer juices flowing.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Age and Score 7 - 05/17/20 03:54 PM

he's tough. Beams aren't that long, but what is going on at the end of the right beam?

Re: Age and Score 7 - 05/17/20 04:09 PM

[Linked Image]
I agree a tough one. I think he has 13 or 14 points. His end typical point on right has a split coming off of it. Definite short beam. Its interesting on this Ranch theres different genetics(normal maybe...?) There are a lot of very "normal" typical racks with long beam that usually will throw some kickers with age. But there is another totally different type deer that is short beamed and very massive and often times not more than an 8 typical but they will have lots of trash and drops. These shorter beams often go high and not forward. Looks like two totally different strains of deer. This buck is not really representative of either one. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Age and Score 7 - 05/17/20 05:59 PM

Post mature I’m guessing 7.5+

No idea on score but his beams look very short
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Age and Score 7 - 05/18/20 12:54 PM

Too old not to take a dirt nap with all the great young bucks you've posted already.

lol
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum