Texas Hunting Forum

Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video

Posted By: TXGH

Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 05:20 AM

After I shot the buck that was chasing them, they came back to the feeder 10 mins later, after I recovered the buck. Made for a good opening day double...

Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 02:03 PM

Joseph, better. Some may criticize you for not waiting for a broadside shot, as a shot like that could ruin the backstraps and make for a nasty cleaning job depending on how far back the bullet goes.

That’s not my criticism, here’s mine: open that shooting lane!!

Other than that, this video was much easier and much better shows hunters in a better light to anti’s than your previous doe video. up
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 03:43 PM

Doe killing videos? What have we done to cause you to return and begin spamming us with your videos again? Please let us know and we'll be sure and not do it again.

Charlie
Posted By: TXGH

Re: Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by CharlieCTx
Doe killing videos? What have we done to cause you to return and begin spamming us with your videos again? Please let us know and we'll be sure and not do it again.

Charlie

Then don't click on the post???? Pretty simple...
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 04:32 PM

Bang. Flop
Posted By: Papalote

Re: Opening day doe - 10 mins after shooting a buck - Tactacam FtS video - 11/22/19 04:36 PM

Pushing products........next a cooking show hawking gas grills and air fryers?

And Joseph, TPW defines a point on an antler, no rings mentioned.

Papalote
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum