Texas Hunting Forum

Frustrated

Posted By: HornSlayer

Frustrated - 11/04/19 02:53 PM

I got out to the lease and checked my scope. It’s a pulsar apex. Made a minor adjustment and shot a couple more just to be sure. Sunday morning a very nice buck comes in and I decide to take the shot. The buck is broadside at 115 yards under the feeder when I fire. It’s a steady shot placed an inch above and behind the elbow. Should have dropped him right there. I was shooting Hornsby 168 gr BTHP Match .308 Win. The shot sound like a shotgun with fragments hitting the brushes behind the feeder. I thought to myself that didn’t sound right as the buck trots off about 70 yards. I’m thinking it was a pass through so I hurriedly line up another shot and put another in him when he slows down enough to fire. The second shot was not as well place as the first but I was thinking I all ready had one bullet in him. After some time I walk to the feeder expecting to find a impact spay and blood trail and I find nothing. No blood no hair, nothing. I make my way over to second shot where I find some impact spray and was able to track it about 75 yards when the trail played out. The buck had eventually made it to the bluff where the briers and horn thickets are impenetrable. Without a blood trail the dogs never found the track and I had to give up very frustrated.

So my question is, has anyone experienced a Hornsby BTHP match flying apart mid flight? My first shot was perfect, the gun is a heavy bull barrel A-10 that weighs maybe 14 pounds. Here’s the thing, this same thing happened during the ice storm a year ago. Took a shot and completely missed. At the time I blamed it on the cold weather affecting the scope or freezing rain on the muzzle of the barrel. But now I’m thinking it may be the bullet?
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 03:04 PM

I assume you meant the Hornady boat tail hollow point match / target cartridge.

Just one of the hazards of using a match/target bullet on game.

Yep, I know, lots of 'experts' say a match bullet is fine for thin skin game, obviously not a good choice for every application.

Hit that same deer with a 165gr gameking (federal premium loads this) or even a Rem corelokt, I doubt he would've gone more than a few steps with an accurate well place shot of course.
Simply put there are a ton of high quality hunting bullets to choose from much more suited for taking game.

Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 03:27 PM

I've never shot Hornsby BTHP match so I can't comment of its performance... If I had any doubt what so ever regarding its performance I wouldn't use it.

I go simple... I only shoot Remington cor-locket ammo because it's never let me down. Once I've found the correct bullet grain to match up to each of my rifles I've always been set.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 03:34 PM

Sorry for your troubles. Some things that stand out. Behind the shoulder does not typically = DRT. Did you see fragments or find their impacts behind the deer? I don't think you could hear fragments hitting at 115 yards after the shot.

Does the rifle has some type of muzzle device that isn't securely or properly fastened? Did you shoot it again after the hunt to try and figure out any issues?

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy
Sorry for your troubles. Some things that stand out. Behind the shoulder does not typically = DRT. Did you see fragments or find their impacts behind the deer? I don't think you could hear fragments hitting at 115 yards after the shot.

Does the rifle has some type of muzzle device that isn't securely or properly fastened? Did you shoot it again after the hunt to try and figure out any issues?

There isn't any kind of muzzle brake or Silencer mounted. My first thought was that I may have hit the fence wire which caused the bullet to break-up. I inspected the wire and there was no mark on it. Armalite recommends a BTHP Match grade bullet for the AR-10T. I tested these and some others and the Hornaby 168 gr BTHP Match bullets produced Moa groups for me.

As far as the sound, it was almost calm and I certainly heard fragments hitting the brush behind the feeder. If I had pulled the shot, would have had somehow lifted this 15 lb rifle a half inch to cleanly miss the deer. That's what is so frustrating, either this scope has some serious cold weather issues or these bullets are POS. Right now I'm leaning 80% toward bullet failure. The second shot was on a moving target through Mesquite branches and leaves. I heard the bullet pas through the leaves of the mesquite also and hit the buck. I would think if it were the scope that would have been a clean miss as well.

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 05:03 PM

You got ears like a bat. I do not believe you can hear that. Sorry better luck next time.

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 05:13 PM

You got ears like a bat. I do not believe you can hear that. Sorry better luck next time.

While I disagree you may be on to something. My blind is a fully carpeted Fiberglass Pot-Belly that muffles the sound. No comparison to a Metal or plywood box.

Your right though, should not heard stuff hitting the brush a second after the shot. The only explanation is this.
The box says 2700fps muzzle and 2500fps @ 300', that equates to about .15 seconds to target. If the bullets separates say at 25 yards then the 35 to 50gr fragments would probably slow to maybe 1/10th the velocity or 300 fps thus hitting the brush that is 140 yards a full second after the shot. I'm thinking that is exactly what happened.
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 05:32 PM

[Linked Image]
peep
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 05:54 PM

Switch to hornady sst and continue your research
Posted By: TyBU

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 06:17 PM

Maybe your rate of twist on the barrel is too fast for the type of bullet you are using and the bullet is coming apart in mid air. I would think maybe you would see that on target paper when shooting though. Something to look into if there isn't anything else.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Frustrated - 11/04/19 06:19 PM

Armalite may recommend a BTHP match for that rifle, but I'd be willing to bet that they do not recommend it for hunting. You will hear of a lot of people using match bullets for hunting, but you won't catch me doing that. Match bullets are made for accuracy. They usually have thinner, weaker jackets and are not made for holding together on impact. I would switch to a hunting specific bullet, sight it in, and go hunting. If the bullet is coming apart before reaching it's target, my guess is that you hit something. A branch or wire or something. There are a ton of good hunting bullets out there. My favorite - Nosler Accubond. Has never let me down.
Posted By: llbts1

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Armalite may recommend a BTHP match for that rifle, but I'd be willing to bet that they do not recommend it for hunting. You will hear of a lot of people using match bullets for hunting, but you won't catch me doing that. Match bullets are made for accuracy. They usually have thinner, weaker jackets and are not made for holding together on impact. I would switch to a hunting specific bullet, sight it in, and go hunting. If the bullet is coming apart before reaching it's target, my guess is that you hit something. A branch or wire or something. There are a ton of good hunting bullets out there. My favorite - Nosler Accubond. Has never let me down.

Good advice here. Eld X is also a very good hunting ammunition from Hornady. I would definitely try hunting ammunition.
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 03:01 AM

I prefer hunting bullets for hunting. Target bullets may be more accurate but they are only designed to hit the target with no engineering for terminal performance.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 03:08 AM

The AR-10 is a popular target rifle, that’s why the manufacturer is recommending a target bullet.

As mentioned, use a hunting bullet for hunting. For deer and hog, anything from a remmy core-lokt to a hornady SST to a nosler accubonds will work fine
Posted By: txwildcat

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
The AR-10 is a popular target rifle, that’s why the manufacturer is recommending a target bullet.

As mentioned, use a hunting bullet for hunting. For deer and hog, anything from a remmy core-lokt to a hornady SST to a nosler accubonds will work fine

Core-lokt has never let us down.

Son shot a nice 10pt at 200 yards this weekend. I pulled up to help load and looked the situation over--deer spun after the shot and dropped 3 yards away.
Posted By: Gringocazador

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 04:35 AM

A lot better choices in hunting bullets then match grade.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 11:58 AM

In my defense, a disintegrating bullet was not something I figured into the equation. As far as terminal performance goes those bullets made a nasty hole. I did find some fragments once and noticed how thin the jacket is on this ammo. Never thought it would fly apart mid flight. The rancher is on the lookout for buzzards, so maybe it will show up in the next day or two. Makes me sick I decided to take that second shot. It’s hard to express how I feel about the whole deal.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 12:20 PM

They make ammo specifically for hunting for a reason! nidea

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 01:24 PM

While im not a proponet of hunting with match bullets, I know thousands of deer and hogs are killed with them every year. You can blame it on whatever makes you feel good, but I don't think the bullet was your problem.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by HornSlayer
In my defense, a disintegrating bullet was not something I figured into the equation. As far as terminal performance goes those bullets made a nasty hole. I did find some fragments once and noticed how thin the jacket is on this ammo. Never thought it would fly apart mid flight. The rancher is on the lookout for buzzards, so maybe it will show up in the next day or two. Makes me sick I decided to take that second shot. It’s hard to express how I feel about the whole deal.

Its certainly 'possible', but I would think you would have had the same issue when target shooting (and thus notice) unless you happened to experience a single flawed bullet on your hunt.

But as so many others have mentioned....better to use hunting style bullets. Hopefully the deer will be found.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 01:31 PM

I almost always agree with redchevy, but not this time. My suggestion is to use a bullet designed for the task at hand, and that is not a match bullet. And, I think his favorite is a Nosler Partition, and Noooobody uses that for match shooting.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 01:59 PM

Any and all issues with the ammo would have been easily detected after taking plenty of practice shots. Do the math, the chances of a bullet flying apart after it has demonstrated no issues after 50 or even 100 shots would be very unlikely.

If you've taken only a few practice shots with the ammo, you're only guessing as to what caused the error. If you have shot the ammo a great deal and it did in fact fly apart, the issue was most likely caused by it hitting something other than the deer.
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo

Bingo. Sucks to have that experience, but at least you're learning from it.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by txwildcat

Core-lokt has never let us down.

Son shot a nice 10pt at 200 yards this weekend. I pulled up to help load and looked the situation over--deer spun after the shot and dropped 3 yards away.

Core lokts are great in standard calibers for deer sized game. Not a complicated or sexy bullet but they work.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 03:26 PM

Try the Sierra Game King. I get mine at Academy, they are fairly priced.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 04:12 PM

Ok Called Hornady. Their technical service guy said that yes they have had bullets fly apart mid-flight. He noted that most often it is caused by the rifling and or the crown, but could be caused by a couple other things. He said for me to check for excess copper build-up in the groves which creates friction causing the hollowpoint to rip open. He also said a sharp land that cuts or fractures the jacket can cause a mid-flight failure.

After reading some of these post I was beginning to think I was imagining things, and none of this happened.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 04:30 PM

Ok Called Hornady. Their technical service guy said that yes they have had bullets fly apart mid-flight. He noted that most often it is caused by the rifling and or the crown, but could be caused by a couple other things. He said for me to check for excess copper build-up in the groves which creates friction causing the hollowpoint to rip open. He also said a sharp land that cuts or fractures the jacket can cause a mid-flight failure.

After reading some of these post I was beginning to think I was imagining things, and none of this happened.

If you had been using a normal hunting bullet, it wouldn’t have separated.

I’ve never heard of a bullet flying at .308 speeds comming apart mid flight. However, if it did in-fact happen, why would you want to that fragile a bullet on a deer?

Order their ELD-X bullets if you want match accuracy in a hunting round.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 04:39 PM

Did the Hornady tech service guy also tell you to use a hunting bullet?

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba

Did the Hornady tech service guy also tell you to use a hunting bullet?

No, but I could tell he was thinking it.
hammer
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 06:02 PM

Never heard of these issues with old fashioned lead tip bullets. I always thought they were extremely effective.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 06:21 PM

You should ask about this in the ammunition and reloading section.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 08:51 PM

Why, is there a whole other group over there that will tell me to use a Hunting Bullet. lol
Actually, I didn't even know there was a Ammo and Reloading section?

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo

This is going to be my new Sig line
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 09:08 PM

There isn't any kind of muzzle brake or Silencer mounted. My first thought was that I may have hit the fence wire which caused the bullet to break-up. I inspected the wire and there was no mark on it. Armalite recommends a BTHP Match grade bullet for the AR-10T. I tested these and some others and the Hornaby 168 gr BTHP Match bullets produced Moa groups for me.

As far as the sound, it was almost calm and I certainly heard fragments hitting the brush behind the feeder. If I had pulled the shot, would have had somehow lifted this 15 lb rifle a half inch to cleanly miss the deer. That's what is so frustrating, either this scope has some serious cold weather issues or these bullets are POS. Right now I'm leaning 80% toward bullet failure. The second shot was on a moving target through Mesquite branches and leaves. I heard the bullet pas through the leaves of the mesquite also and hit the buck. I would think if it were the scope that would have been a clean miss as well.

This will probably go over like a lead balloon......

Get yourself a real deer hunting setup and not something a flat brimmed wearer would show up with at the gun range and commence spraying ammo all over creation. It starts with a good, reliable rifle, good optics and not electronic crap, and good bullets of which there are many.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 09:14 PM

Why, is there a whole other group over there that will tell me to use a Hunting Bullet. lol

Because there is countless people over there that use match bullets hpbt's etc. to hunt with and do fine. And then maybe the point will get across.

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 09:23 PM

Because there is countless people over there that use match bullets hpbt's etc. to hunt with and do fine. And then maybe the point will get across.

Agree, there are a lot of handloaders that use the match bullets with success. I also believe that a lot of them use the match bullets for head and neck shots. Most will probably tell you that for shoulder shots where you are likely to encounter bone, a hunting bullet that is designed to hold together would be a better choice. Without differing opinions, we wouldn't have anything to argue about.
Posted By: Foghornleghorn

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by 68rustbucket
Try the Sierra Game King. I get mine at Academy, they are fairly priced.

Using the 130's in my Creedmoor and they are VERY accurate. Sub MOA and for the most part sub half MOA and SD's in the 4's and 6's. That said I had some Sierra 130's back in the 70's blow up just under the skin at 30yds. After he got out to 100 and the last bullet dropped him. I expect these to do much better and the reports have been good.

[img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48111160788_c0291be642.jpg[/img]20190211_123655
Posted By: ScottA

Re: Frustrated - 11/05/19 11:01 PM

While im not a proponet of hunting with match bullets, I know thousands of deer and hogs are killed with them every year. You can blame it on whatever makes you feel good, but I don't think the bullet was your problem.

+1. It would be quite unlikely for a bullet to disintegrate in the air. My guess is for some reason you missed. It happens to all of us occasionally. Lord knows it’s happened to me!
Posted By: Nightlight

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by ScottA

+1. It would be quite unlikely for a bullet to disintegrate in the air. My guess is for some reason you missed. It happens to all of us occasionally. Lord knows it’s happened to me!

Last minute scope adjustments I speculate had something to do with it. But who knows
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 02:14 AM

This is exactly what will happen. roflmao

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 03:13 AM

In my mind, I conclude with absolute certainty bullet separation fits the facts as I know. When this happened the first time, I sent the rifle to my gunsmith and the scope to Sightmark trying to find the cause. If you have access to the archives of this forum you will see me asking if cold weather can make the POI in the Apex Thermal move. Both checked out perfectly. My scope was still in warranty, so if it was the scope, I wanted it fixed or replaced. Both times this occurred, I was using same ammo possibly out of the same box and the temps were in the 30's.

As far as me pulling a shot, that far, well that's absurd. I have killed multiple hogs including one that weighed 200lb's with a pellet gun at 125 yards out of the same deer blind. Shooting them in the heart no less. So to suggest I missed the shot is well ignorant to say not knowing me nor my ability. Additionally, we have the factory saying that it does happen and gives several reasons how, makes me wonder about some folks ability to comprehend what is written?

I think the stress of a cold barrel and bullet cracked the thin jacket causing it to rupture shortly after leaving the barrel. That's why I heard bullet fragments hitting the brush 40 yards behind feeder. The second shot was accurate and didn't separate because the barrel was warm. It is the only thing that fits the facts
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 05:09 AM

I have killed multiple hogs including one that weighed 200lb's with a pellet gun at 125 yards out of the same deer blind. Shooting them in the heart no less.

The hell kind of pellet gun are you shooting?

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I have killed multiple hogs including one that weighed 200lb's with a pellet gun at 125 yards out of the same deer blind. Shooting them in the heart no less.

The hell kind of pellet gun are you shooting?

It's an .257 AirForce Condor, that has a custom valve, airtank, a R&L shroud/silencer shooting a 80gr Ranch Dog Hollow Point. It is tuned to shoot 4 shots at around 1050 FPS producing 200 FPE.
It is 50" long from Stem to Stern.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Basically, it is an AirForce Texan Prototype.

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 12:56 PM

^^^

Is that a match pellet or a hunting pellet?

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 01:52 PM

In my mind, I conclude with absolute certainty bullet separation fits the facts as I know. When this happened the first time, I sent the rifle to my gunsmith and the scope to Sightmark trying to find the cause. If you have access to the archives of this forum you will see me asking if cold weather can make the POI in the Apex Thermal move. Both checked out perfectly. My scope was still in warranty, so if it was the scope, I wanted it fixed or replaced. Both times this occurred, I was using same ammo possibly out of the same box and the temps were in the 30's.

As far as me pulling a shot, that far, well that's absurd. I have killed multiple hogs including one that weighed 200lb's with a pellet gun at 125 yards out of the same deer blind. Shooting them in the heart no less. So to suggest I missed the shot is well ignorant to say not knowing me nor my ability. Additionally, we have the factory saying that it does happen and gives several reasons how, makes me wonder about some folks ability to comprehend what is written?

I think the stress of a cold barrel and bullet cracked the thin jacket causing it to rupture shortly after leaving the barrel. That's why I heard bullet fragments hitting the brush 40 yards behind feeder. The second shot was accurate and didn't separate because the barrel was warm. It is the only thing that fits the facts

The only facts are that you or your equipment screwed up. You know the saying 99% of mechanical failure is operator error.... After you claim to hear bullet fragments hit 40 yards behind a feeder at 115 yards so at 155 yards after the shot and hear a bullet going through mesquite leaves lol I know which I believe.
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Frustrated - 11/06/19 02:14 PM

^^^

Is that a match pellet or a hunting pellet?

up

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 05:40 AM

Went back to the lease and looked for any sign of the buck. Climbed up and down that dang Mountain going through the nastiest bunch of briar and thorns I've ever seen. I checked the gun and scope and all was good. Anyway, checked my gamecam and I guess this is the only trophy I'm gonna get on this one.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: TexasUplander

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 12:09 PM

You should have just let this thread DIE! bolt
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 01:05 PM

I'd go to the store and get me a deer rifle and some ammo made for hunting...JMO
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 01:35 PM

I better steer clear of this one.... smile
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by jdickey

The Interbond bullet is designed to penetrate then disintegrate within the body cavity which causes the deer to drop in its tracks. Consequently, from the sound that you described emitting from your first shot, my conclusion would be that your bullet struck an unseen branch and disintegrated! I've had that very same situation happen, and located a 4ft tall ground sprout that was "killed" by my bullet, instead of the deer! hammer eek2 hammer

Uhhh........negative. The interbond is a weight retention bullet, and is NOT designed to desintegrate at all. It's Hornady's attempt to make a bullet that performs/retains weight as good as a partition/accubond.

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 02:00 PM

The Interbond bullet is designed to penetrate then disintegrate within the body cavity which causes the deer to drop in its tracks.

Huh?!? scratch Interbond is a bonded bullet. It is a tough bullet that is made to expand but hold together and not shed it weight for deep penetration.

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 02:02 PM

I've shot Hornady ammunition for over 30 years, starting when they were branded as FRONTIER and have never had an issue with their ammunition for any caliber that I shoot. Currently, my weapon is a Weatherby Vangard .308 and for the past 4 years I am using the Hornady Interbond type of bullet with a very high performance rate,i.e. the deer I shot have gone no more than 5 yards from where they were standing.

The Interbond bullet is designed to penetrate then disintegrate within the body cavity which causes the deer to drop in its tracks. Consequently, from the sound that you described emitting from your first shot, my conclusion would be that your bullet struck an unseen branch and disintegrated! I've had that very same situation happen, and located a 4ft tall ground sprout that was "killed" by my bullet, instead of the deer! hammer eek2 hammer

A product description of interbond bullets.
[Linked Image]

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 02:07 PM

When someone says that every deer they have ever shot with X caliber or X bullet is DRT or never goes more than 5 yards, yadda, yadda, yadda, - I pretty much take everything after that with a big old grain of salt.

And a ton of people say it.

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
When someone says that every deer they have ever shot with X caliber or X bullet is DRT or never goes more than 5 yards, yadda, yadda, yadda, - I pretty much take everything after that with a big old grain of salt.

Just as long as they know it was due to shot placement or chance grin

Re: Frustrated - 12/05/19 02:13 PM

Just as long as they know it was due to shot placement or chance grin

That’s my point. It’s not that I think they all are full of BS about it (though many are), it’s that they attribute it to one factor - which shows they don’t know very much about the subject overall.

IMO about 80% of folks under 40 are target shooters who just happen to be in the field using animals as their targets.
Posted By: Crossbow junkie

Re: Frustrated - 12/08/19 02:14 AM

New to hunting Buck in Colorado county tx. Need help. Are bucks still coming out at dawn and dusk through December? Does rut go on in December?
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Frustrated - 12/09/19 10:18 PM

[quote=redchevy][quote=Nogalus Prairie]
IMO about 80% of folks under 40 are target shooters who just happen to be in the field using animals as their targets.

roflmao

Great take!
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Frustrated - 12/10/19 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by kdkane1971
[quote=redchevy][quote=Nogalus Prairie]
IMO about 80% of folks under 40 are "experts" who just happen to be in the field using animals as their targets.

roflmao

Great take!

Re: Frustrated - 01/13/20 07:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Why not stir the pot on Monday. This is the buck I shot at with the disappearing bullet in the exact original spot. No sign of injury. Now I’m wondering what buck I did shoot with my second shot? Dang I’m frustrated again!
Posted By: BrangusVA

Re: Frustrated - 01/13/20 08:56 PM

Because they've shot about 10 animals in their whole life.
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Frustrated - 01/14/20 03:20 AM

Agree, I've dropped some on the spot but have had to track most.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Frustrated - 01/14/20 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Davidson
Agree, I've dropped some on the spot but have had to track most.

Listening for the crash is half the fun.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum