Texas Hunting Forum

I’m whupped

Posted By: 603Country

I’m whupped - 11/01/19 11:47 PM

I might do a later morning hunt tomorrow. Right now, sleeping late sounds great. I’m not hunting horns anyway. I overdid it hitting tennis balls with teenagers this afternoon. I just hope I can walk in the morning.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: I’m whupped - 11/01/19 11:49 PM

I just left a ranch out in Sonora. Gonna sleep in tomorrow and go hang out with the wife in Fredericksburg this weekend.

I’ll hunt Monday morning
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: I’m whupped - 11/02/19 12:00 AM

I am hunting horns and I will be up in the morning. But I'm too tired to make an opening-night fire in my new fire pit. But I am thinking about all the men I've sat around a fire with this night of the year and how many of them have passed over.

The wife is still "nesting" in the new ranch house. She's inside right now putting away glasses and other stuff we hauled out here. By looking at the glassware, apparently, someday, we're giving a party for 100+. 'Hope she hires someone to wash dishes.

Good hunting to you all! "Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."
Posted By: pnh

Re: I’m whupped - 11/02/19 12:13 AM

Good luck to everyone!
Posted By: snake oil

Re: I’m whupped - 11/02/19 12:13 AM

Touching up tonight! For you top waters that is drinking. Old East Texas speak and good luck in the morning.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum