Age and score please.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 09:35 PM

5.5-6.5, 162"
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 09:39 PM

4 yr old from those pics and 158 give or take a little..Beautiful buck. Need better pics of him out of velvet and not behind the cattle panel. He could be a five yr old with more pics of him out of velvet.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:25 PM

Old enough and big enough that the pig doesn't bother him. That says something in itself grin
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by stxranchman
4 yr old from those pics and 158 give or take a little..Beautiful buck. Need better pics of him out of velvet and not behind the cattle panel. He could be a five yr old with more pics of him out of velvet.

up

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd
Old enough and big enough that the pig doesn't bother him. That says something in itself grin

I think you might want to put the reading glasses on and look a little closer at that pic of that "pig"..... grin

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:36 PM

I think you might want to put the reading glasses on and look a little closer at that pic of that "pig"..... grin

LOL!!!!! Now that's hilarious!!!! Slumped over like that and a quick glance (truthfully, big boy mesmerized me HAHA) I thought it was a pig. I kinda want to see a picture of him with his head up too wink

My wife has been wanting me to take my readers to work, you just proved her point bang

I'm at the verge of needing readers years old nuts

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:47 PM

LOL!!!!! Now that's hilarious!!!! Slumped over like that and a quick glance (truthfully, big boy mesmerized me HAHA) I thought it was a pig. I kinda want to see a picture of him with his head up too wink

My wife has been wanting me to take my readers to work, you just proved her point bang

I'm at the verge of needing readers years old nuts

[Linked Image]
grin

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 10:55 PM

uh, I keep looking for that middle finger emoji....can't find it....David, Jon....where did you two put the damn thing confused2

roflmao
Posted By: AdvTX

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/19/19 11:30 PM

Very nice buck. He looks 5

That deer would jump to the 70's next year
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Another Age and Score.... - 09/20/19 01:06 AM

Mature and a bigurn. Looks like your new place has got some Dandies banana
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum