Texas Hunting Forum

TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 147 mostly captive cervid

Posted By: flounder

TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 147 mostly captive cervid - 01/19/19 08:50 PM

SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2019

TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 147 mostly captive cervid

https://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2019/01/texas-reports-15-more-deer-with-cwd-tse.html

with sad and disgusting regards, terry
Posted By: 7mag

Re: TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 149 mostly captive cervid - 01/19/19 08:56 PM

Terry, I am not one of them but.......................captive, CWD, pen raised, and HF do NOT go over well with the THF gurus of huge deer. Get ready for the ride. I can help you if you need fire power to defend the Fort clap
Posted By: 7mag

Re: TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 149 mostly captive cervid - 01/19/19 08:59 PM

Wait.........................read all of it. You placed the mule deer on here from Hudspeth County??? who did you send the thread to???? bolt OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH!!!!!!!????????????
Posted By: flounder

Re: TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 149 mostly captive cervid - 01/19/19 10:53 PM

greetings again, folks, after going over this video time and time again, listening first, and not watching, and and then watching and listening. also with no help on actual data on final tally on total cwd figures to date, it was anyones guess on total tally. then i watched the damn thing with the gentleman was going over the MAP for CWD in Texas. that is where i caught my error on ciphering. when you listen, you come up with the wrong figure, but when you watch the presentation, they included 88 captive, 1 free range, and 14 liberated in one figure on the map of 103 in totality in one part of Texas. that is part of the formula in my ciphering i got wrong. i would show you the map, but i can't find it on the web, and seems it's impossible to copy, pasted, or print. but if you listen and add them up, and then watch the video and then get a chance to see the map, you see where i made the mistake. and you can't print the map out to post, but here is the link;

https://youtu.be/JAK_YBZh2tA?list=PL7ZG8MkruQh3wI96XQ8_EymytO828rGxj&t=299

so, i give up on total figures in Texas to date on cwd in both captive and wild deer...I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS!
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: TEXAS REPORTS 15 MORE DEER WITH CWD TSE Prion TOTAL TO DATE 149 mostly captive cervid - 01/20/19 04:41 AM

Have you seen the field where I grow my [censored]? ‘Tis barren. No [censored] to give.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum