Texas Hunting Forum

Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed

Posted By: flounder

Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/03/18 03:24 PM

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2018

Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed to date

http://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2018/10/texas-reports-13-more-cases-of-chronic.html

with sad regards, terry
Posted By: Paralax22

Re: Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/03/18 05:02 PM

That’s Sad.
Posted By: kyle1974

Re: Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/03/18 09:36 PM

I wonder how many people with AIDS we would find if the state made every single person get tested? what about cancer? diabetes?

give it a rest flounder. not a single case of CW being passed to a human, yet roughly 7,000 people die every single day for NON CWD related cases.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/03/18 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: kyle1974
I wonder how many people with AIDS we would find if the state made every single person get tested? what about cancer? diabetes?

give it a rest flounder. not a single case of CW being passed to a human, yet roughly 7,000 people die every single day for NON CWD related cases.

I agree and all you'll hear from Terry on this is crickets.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/03/18 11:44 PM

Thanks Mr. Fear tactics could translate to more venison for me. Num num drink7
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Texas Reports 13 more cases of Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion in Breeder Deer state total jumps to 130 Confirmed - 10/04/18 12:29 AM

Fact...has been around for thousands of years...fact...never transfered to a human.
I have family that studied CWD. Nothing new under the sun.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum