Texas Hunting Forum

What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"?

Posted By: fouzman

What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/17/18 02:04 PM

Who was selling and even filming hunts on a ranch where he did not have landowner consent? Just pulled this from Game Warden Field Notes on TPWD. Garrett Duval or something?

https://tpwd.texas.gov/newsmedia/release...8&nrsearch=

A Game Show Host

A Zavala County game warden recently completed a year-long investigation involving a ranch manager who was selling hunts without the consent of the landowner. The ranch manager even brought in a camera crew from a well-known outdoors television show to video the hunts. The unauthorized activities resulted in the illegal harvest of 11 white-tailed bucks off the property. The ranch manager was indicted on 11 state jail felony counts of hunting without landowner consent, along with multiple other charges.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/17/18 02:12 PM

Oh yeah. Not sure of the well-known television show part... popcorn grin
Posted By: fouzman

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/17/18 02:23 PM

Got to be him. I went back and found this. Yeah, "well-known" TV show host. I think they meant youtube unknown.

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6599963/Great_South_Texas_Buck_Hunt_-_
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/18/18 02:31 AM

Well known? Is that the same as infamous?
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/18/18 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Sneaky
Well known? Is that the same as infamous?

I think in this case, Yes!
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/18/18 06:56 PM

Amazing...did he think that he would never get caught??? I don't know the Trousdale fellow but got to feel a little sorry for him as one could tell that he was truly excited to be on the hunt.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/18/18 09:10 PM

This why landowners are getting fed up, and want lawyers to draw up lease agreements and have you sign 20 pages of documents when you lease.
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/19/18 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: gary roberson
Amazing...did he think that he would never get caught??? I don't know the Trousdale fellow but got to feel a little sorry for him as one could tell that he was truly excited to be on the hunt.
Adios,
Gary

Trousdale is jtprocaddie on the forum. He's famous too.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/20/18 02:44 PM

No wonder cocojoe get so many views, he has every GW and DA in south TX watching. Atleast cocojoe was useful in creating evidence for getting 11 felonies
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/20/18 07:22 PM

I love the fact the logo is one of the poached deer...
Posted By: sbushee

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/25/18 09:54 PM

Whatever happened to JTprocaddie? He game onto the site like a burning blaze. Shoulda known it was bush league after watching his silly videos
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/25/18 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: sbushee
Whatever happened to JTprocaddie? He game onto the site like a burning blaze. Shoulda known it was bush league after watching his silly videos

Probably still unloading clips on something, guy likes to shoot, lol...
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 04/26/18 02:15 PM

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbth...tal#Post7134198
Posted By: 7mag

Re: What Was The Name of That "Professional Hunter"? - 05/15/18 02:50 AM

They should of indicted him as well. He was on here not to long ago advertising hunts.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum