Texas Hunting Forum

Live Erath hunt

Posted By: Erathkid

Live Erath hunt - 11/13/17 10:30 PM

Well folks, back in the stand on the sendero. Corned the road at 1300 went to the house and showered and came right back and had a spike and 20 or so turkey around my stand. Have a new buck frequenting my area, tall, heavy, dark 8pt. That needs a dirt nap. I'm still waiting on the big 10. I'm still in shock at the number of bucks I've seen. Neighbors High fence doe are bringing them in. Have a couple of doe right now I'm using as bait. Gonna' be a good evening. Blue moon is cold, all is well in my little microscopic world.
Posted By: jadkins

Re: Live Erath hunt - 11/13/17 11:12 PM

Good luck.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Live Erath hunt - 11/13/17 11:14 PM

Good luck man! Keep us poor people posted.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Live Erath hunt - 11/13/17 11:43 PM

Thanks guys haven't seen anything since I spooked the turkeys. Even neighbors side is slow. I might need to expand my options in the morning and hunt the big oat field. This area has been a hotspot and it's only 500 easy yards from the front door. Oat patch is substantially further. Harder to get to for this old bag o' bones.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Live Erath hunt - 11/14/17 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Erathkid
Thanks guys haven't seen anything since I spooked the turkeys. Even neighbors side is slow. I might need to expand my options in the morning and hunt the big oat field. This area has been a hotspot and it's only 500 easy yards from the front door. Oat patch is substantially further. Harder to get to for this old bag o' bones.
Need me to come up there and show you how to kill a deer roflmao
Posted By: My stand is pink camo

Re: Live Erath hunt - 11/14/17 01:19 AM

Good luck and keep at it, a nice one will eventually show up and you’ll get him up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum