Texas Hunting Forum

I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really

Posted By: Finfeathernfurr

I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 11:52 AM

they played around for about an hour played patty cake under it and had a corn fight.
Posted By: Jkd106

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:23 PM

Do you know these kids?
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:24 PM

clap
Posted By: furfinrfeather

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:37 PM

Pygmy poachers using spears!
Posted By: Tenacious Hunter

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:40 PM

Looks like an adult on the other side of the feeder
Posted By: Davezerg

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:49 PM

Too many fawns not enough does or bucks!
Posted By: Texican

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:58 PM

These kids parents obviously have no control over them....
Posted By: rifleman

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 12:59 PM

Too young, let em grow and no telling what they could be.
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 01:00 PM

Hood Rats roflmao
Posted By: Hen-Killer

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 01:24 PM

What do have in that feeder? Tootsie rolls and bubble gum. That's alot better than sitting in front of the t.v. or stuck on a cell phone.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 01:46 PM

Yeah its much better they be out trespassing than watching tv rolleyes
Posted By: swmays

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: redchevy
Yeah its much better they be out trespassing than watching tv rolleyes

Could be the LO family.
Posted By: jshouse

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 02:09 PM

awesome

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 02:13 PM

Havnt figured out who they are family land yes there was an adult as well. Have renters out here havnt figured out if it's them. You would think people would have more common sense though. That's a real shock scrolling thru pics though.
Posted By: Ronnie Oneal

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 02:44 PM

That's a pic I would expect to get this year. Seems like my wife's family visits my feeder more than the deer do. I hunt on her family place and they use the place like a amusement park.
Posted By: txwingnut

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 03:27 PM

looks like a bigger one behind the feeder
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 04:25 PM

If only the feeder would have gone off within that same hour bolt
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hen-Killer
What do have in that feeder? Tootsie rolls and bubble gum. That's alot better than sitting in front of the t.v. or stuck on a cell phone.

"Worst piņata ever, dad! It just keeps giving us corn!"
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 05:14 PM

Great photo........at least they did not destroy anything.
Posted By: Curly

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 05:22 PM

Candy corn feeder?
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 05:32 PM

feral kids
Posted By: Western

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 05:39 PM

That's OK, daddy probably already got his buck from under that feeder peep Some dukes out to take of those smaller ones too grin

Seriously, I'd be at their house (if they are the tenants and I bet they are) and have a talk with dad...

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 05:46 PM

Yea just really almost spit my drink out scrolling thru and come to that. After I sat and stared at it for a while I was like well deer won't be coming in for a bit but the suckers came in five minutes before the feeder went off that evening. I wonder what it would of looked like if it went off lol. It's on a 15 second spin maximum power.
Posted By: TAT

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/16/15 07:42 PM

You throw some corn buddy.
Posted By: kmkellar

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 01:15 AM

BB gun! up
Posted By: CRAnderson52

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 01:25 AM

Turds.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 03:19 AM

Be careful. Lord of the flies!

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 05:34 AM

Well i figured out it was this last weekend city folk renters at our rental property thought my deer stand was a nature trail and viewing area. They really made a trek and had to look for it. Trampled my food plot a bit too. It does have five nature trails that are beat to the ground but they were made my nature not people till now lol. Oh well didn't slow the deer down a bit. Still don't really understand the logic of taking your kids down to play around a feeder that you have no idea what it's for or when it might go off to each their own I guess.
Posted By: copperhead

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 06:06 AM

Hobbits?
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 03:46 PM

Just another reason to high fence, but those little ones would probably go under it anyway!
Posted By: Westtexan1

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/17/15 09:25 PM

The kid in red under the feeder is flipping the bird to the camera.

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/18/15 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Westtexan1
lmbo you should have seen the "doe"not pictured here. I'm pretty sure all the bucks had their lip curled haha. Under different circumstances it would have been a lot of hunters dream smile there are not too many does that wear skin tight stretchy pants. and bend over in front of the camera.
Posted By: Stub

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/18/15 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Tenacious Hunter
Looks like an adult on the other side of the feeder
whip
Posted By: Texican

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/18/15 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Finfeathernfurr
Originally Posted By: Westtexan1
lmbo you should have seen the "doe"not pictured here. I'm pretty sure all the bucks had their lip curled haha. Under different circumstances it would have been a lot of hunters dream smile there are not too many does that wear skin tight stretchy pants. and bend over in front of the camera.

worthless
Posted By: Schpanky

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/21/15 11:06 PM

roflmao
Posted By: maximum

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/23/15 04:30 AM

it's sure a different day and age.
i was raised way different. if you
know you don't belong there, don't
go there. if you know something isn't
yours, don't touch it, leave it alone.
i learned that with several spankings
way younger than any of those in the picture.
they're sure not aware of what downrange means.
Posted By: TTUGrad08

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/23/15 04:43 AM

wow...just wow!

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/23/15 07:32 AM

my buddy said those are just Ghost LOL that doesn't even seem natural

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/23/15 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: maximum
it's sure a different day and age.
i was raised way different. if you
know you don't belong there, don't
go there. if you know something isn't
yours, don't touch it, leave it alone.
i learned that with several spankings
way younger than any of those in the picture.
they're sure not aware of what downrange means.
no joke about downrange I see people freaking out that have 10 and 11-year-old kids about worrying they will find their guns. I owned three or four guns when I was 10 or 11 I also knew how to handle and operate them and if my barrel ever went in an unsafe direction even if I was by myself I thought this invisible arm of my grandpa was going to come down and smack the crap out of me. I hunted solo at a very young age with a 22. Safety always on never run barrel in a safe direction were drilled in my head so early it was almost like I was born with the information. If more people would teach their kids like they'll be a lot less problems in the world.
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: I have seen pictures of people on trail cameras but this is ridiculous little rascals really - 12/24/15 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
clap
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum