Texas Hunting Forum

Up in the Panhandle

Posted By: Bamafied

Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 01:51 PM

Hi. I'm up Here this week carrying my boss/client on his first Texas hunt. I wanted to see how they are moving and where everyone is seeing them more. Also has this mud and water affected anything. Thanks for the help I haven't gotten to get up here much this year due to work. Bad thing is I have a bigger client that emailed me yesterday for a meeting at the end of the week so I'm going to have to cut this trip short to meet them. Work can't live because of it or without it!!!
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 02:49 PM

Weather sucks. Most of the panhandle is iced in right now. You'll need warm temps and 4 wheel drive to get anything done where I hunt.

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 03:25 PM

Thank you

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 03:39 PM

Dkershen I love your site. We adopted a child with autism 5 years ago. She is on the high functioning side of the spectrum. It has been so awesome to watch her progress. We do ALOT for and with the special needs community.
Posted By: Branden

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 07:05 PM

I just got back from hunting 10 days at are place in Paducah, Deer movement has been good all day. Like stated before cold, wet and better have 4x4 with toe strap. Didnt matter if you were high or low in the bottoms they moved all over. Looks like the rut is just kicking in the bucks are ready but the does arent for the most part. Good luck.
Posted By: MontagueMonsters

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 11/30/15 07:49 PM

My buddy hunts near Memphis, TX and it's been slow up until this nasty weather came through. Now it's heating up
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Up in the Panhandle - 12/01/15 01:04 AM

Good movement in clarendon
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum