Texas Hunting Forum

Henderson County Hunters beware!!

Posted By: bwilson92

Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 12:06 AM

Went out to the land today, and first time since Sunday evening and all my hunting supplies were stolen. 2 cameras, feeder, blind, blind stand, EVEN MY PEE bottle!!!! Just a heads up they cut the tree down to get the camera. Better hope I don't see them while I'm out there!!
Posted By: Fat Tire

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 12:15 AM

Dang. That was a load they stole. Is there anyone else on the property with game cams up. Maybe there are some pics of the thief/thieves.
Sorry this happened to you.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 12:39 AM

Where in Henderson County. I'm off CR3910.
Posted By: bwilson92

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 02:27 AM

Malakoff area
Posted By: Someone

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 12:57 PM

hopefully they were thirsty and took a swig of the pee bottle
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 01:03 PM

Dang man! That will mess up a hunt. Maybe the stand will fall on them when they are setting it up. I hope they catch them.
Posted By: oldoak2000

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bwilson92
Went out to the land today, and first time since Sunday evening and all my hunting supplies were stolen. 2 cameras, feeder, blind, blind stand, EVEN MY PEE bottle!!!! Just a heads up they cut the tree down to get the camera. Better hope I don't see them while I'm out there!!

You own or lease? sure you have a legit lease?
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 04:53 PM

Can't say it's a fact, but there seems to be more meth heads there then anywhere else. Guarantee that everything they stole, they are selling to get drugs. It's also a good guess that they live in a trailer that looks like hell somewhere real close by
Posted By: ccoker

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 05:54 PM

maybe their meth trailer will blow up..
Posted By: Cast

Re: Henderson County Hunters beware!! - 11/11/15 06:40 PM

East Texas was not this bad in the '60s. I leave and the whole place goes to h e double hockey sticks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum