Texas Hunting Forum

Fighting - N.Texas

Posted By: oldoak2000

Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 05:57 PM

starting already? (pic from last week)
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 05:58 PM

From that pic it appears that you have two buck in-line with each other eating corn and not fighting. Their posture is completely wrong for two bucks that would be fighting.
Posted By: jmh004

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 06:22 PM

They look way too relaxed to be fighting. I dont think bucks eat corn normally when trying to kill each other.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 06:32 PM

Yep ^^^^
Posted By: MontagueMonsters

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 06:54 PM

Maybe they are just stuck together and now have to do everything together haha!
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 07:42 PM

Yep relaxed and just eating corn. The fighting will be here soon though.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 09:25 PM

As others have pointed out, I have no doubt they are simply eating. However, nobody else has pointed out that they are clearly talking $h!t to each other.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/30/15 10:20 PM

Agree with all the above, not fighting but they do seem to be shooting lasers at each other through their eyes eek2

I have had the youngsters on camera sparring but haven't seen the elders even make a notice of the action going on...I think it's been too warm for them to get too frisky yet. Or maybe they just don't want to give us a show on camera roflmao
Posted By: MWTX270

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/31/15 01:21 AM

here is two squaring off
Posted By: jcarroll3

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 10/31/15 03:29 AM

Yea I posted a picture of a couple of bucks fighting as early as a few weeks ago here in East Texas
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 11/01/15 02:51 PM

Just got back from checking cameras at the property in Eastland county and here is two bucks going after it.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Fighting - N.Texas - 11/01/15 03:04 PM

When bucks are fighting it easy to see the difference between a real fight, posturing and sparring. You will know the difference when you see it in person and in the pictures. The get very low to the ground to gain leverage and for strength.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum