Texas Hunting Forum

Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX

Posted By: Texasrebel649

Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 04:19 PM

Does anyone have any info (Good or Bad) on Clear Fork Deer Processing/Taxidermy in Graham. I currently use Joshua Deer processing and love them, but I got a new lease SW of Graham and drive right by this place. Any info would be greatly appreciated. THX
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 05:21 PM

Rebel, sounds like you're going to be out my direction, SW of Graham off FM 209. I've used them twice in the past 5 years, one buck, one hog and honestly I can't complain. Very tasty 2lb. stick Summer sausages, with/out jalapeno and cheese. Good steak cuts and breakfast sausage. The guys there, Jeremy and Danny are very solid; pricing is competitive. My only and I mean only complaint are that they do not make jerky and possibly hot sticks. I know they do not make jerky for sure. A real plus is that they turn the processing around fairly quickly, usually within 3-4 weeks. Give them a try and where SW of Graham will you be hunting? I'm near Murray off 209.

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 05:22 PM

Another nice thing is that they have late night/early morning, "honor system" dropoff. You unload your field dressed animal in their cooler and fill out game tag. Call them the next morning with processing particulars and credit card. Used that on my hog. They also have pretty good outside vendor'd taxidermy.

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 06:06 PM

Thx for the info DQ. I'm hunting just past the Brazos River at 209 and 3109. So far I've had a few decent bucks show up on camera. Hopefully there's a few more lurking around. I think I will give them a try and see if I like them or not. I do hate that they don't do jerky though.
Posted By: Swamped

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 10:43 PM

I hunt with a guy that has used them, and had no complaints. I hunt right off 209 and the Brazos too, how has it been the past couple years Rebel pretty slow?

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 09/30/15 10:49 PM

Swamped...this is my first year hunting this area. I've had a few decent bucks on camera so far and have quite a few does coming in. How about you, have you had anything good?

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 10/01/15 12:54 AM

This would be my third year and I have yet to take a good buck. There was a real nice 9 taken last year by another guy on our lease. I have got my three doe and a spike every year so no complaints. Hoping this year I see a nice one.

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 10/01/15 01:00 AM

Sounds like you guys are close to Miller Bend Rd. I've always heard good area. I've been further south from you guys by Murray. Some nice deer, best to get on them early season before they go fully nocturnal has been my experience.

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 10/01/15 01:01 AM

Sounds like you guys are close to Miller Bend Rd. I've always heard good area. I've been further south from you guys by Murray. Some nice deer, best to get on them early season before they go fully nocturnal has been my experience.

Re: Clear Fork Deer Processing Graham TX - 10/01/15 03:33 AM

Yes sir, not the far from it, Im in between Pink Brooks rd and the river. Thanks for the advice.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum