Texas Hunting Forum

live from the stand Jack

Posted By: 7ARanch

live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 10:46 PM

Well its going to be great in this hot tripod tonight because Murphy is alive and well. I know that because as i was hopping off the buggy and grabbing my bow I realized my quiver was still in the barn. Well no sense getting out here too early this evening. Dear can you run me back to the barn to get my arrows? Ok by itself not a crisis but since I gave her a little grief for not bringing her rifle on the drive out here. ..wonder if I'll hear about that when I get back to camp tonight? Hmmm, nah never happen. Oy vay! Just hornets so far
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 10:48 PM

High 80's, I would rather be at Happy Hour than be in a stand.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 10:49 PM

clap

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 10:51 PM

Usually me too but this is only the second time I could get here since opening day.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: 7ARanch
Usually me too but this is only the second time I could get here since opening day.

Hey it will cool a bit as the sun goes down. Hope the wasps don't interfere. I know they would on my place.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 11:01 PM

Little warm out, but beats sitting on a couch. Good luck up

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 11:18 PM

Thanks, already better. Now if i can start awake. Heck I'd be happy with a pig tonight or the double main beam 9 point I have a few pic's of. Ok, rather it was the 9 point.
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 11:47 PM

popcorn
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/24/14 11:47 PM

Good Luck...prime time
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/25/14 12:35 AM

Update?? Us stuck at home are counting on you.

Re: live from the stand Jack - 10/25/14 01:11 AM

Had a buck crab claw buck come in, he looked like a shooter on camera but in person he was a bit younger. Ears were just even with the outside of his rack so no joy. Fun to watch him though. Dang camera aged him quite a bit...
funny thing is the camera did not get a pic of him and I know he got in front of it.
© 2019 Texas Hunting Forum