Texas Hunting Forum

Deer tracking services - FREE

Posted By: stxhunter

Deer tracking services - FREE - 10/21/14 04:23 PM

In an effort to keep my dogs nose fresh I'm offering up free tracking dog services. I'm not promising anything, but he's been pretty good on trails and found several deer so far. Dog will remain on leash the entire time for HIS protection. I would be willing to drive about 1.5hrs from the DFW area. Feel free to call or text me at (956)793-0904 with any questions you may have.

Some things to keep in mind if you should need help:

I've been getting lots of calls to help so we've been pretty busy. PLEASE, IF YOU NEED HELP CALL ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! I've had way too many hunters call after several days/hours worth of tracking and unsuccessful looking. Please call me BEFORE overly contaminating the area or waiting several days.

Try not to contaminate the area too much, it can easily confuse the dog. If you've been tracking for a while and are giving it a "break" because you haven't found anything it's probably time to call someone with a dog.

Every animal taken is important to me. Wether it's a hog, doe, spike, or trophy of a lifetime. Don't hesitate to call if you think you may need help. My dog and I will do all we can to find your animal!

If you have any deer legs or deer blood you are planning on getting rid of please let me know. This will be useful on mock tracks during the off season!
Posted By: KG68

Re: Deer tracking services - FREE - 10/21/14 04:59 PM

Can't get much cheaper than that. grin clap
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum