Texas Hunting Forum

Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!!

Posted By: TxDuck24

Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/19/14 04:06 PM

Well gave the wife the green light on 2 different 6pt's. Well about 6:30 last night my 4yo and myself were in a different stand and heard a shot, and it hit good. He turns and asked "dad was that mom, lets go see." I said idk bud lets wait until dark and see if we see anything and then will go check. He got real upset because it was slow on our end and then it happened. I saw a white flicker coming neer the woodline near our feeder and bam, here comes a big ol slickhead. Told him to hold his ears and be quiet. About 5 seconds later he yells dad did you get her, lol, it was very loud. I sad no hold on and look back at the doe and she was full alert. Then I let her have it. He was very excited. She didn't drop she ran back into the tree line so I decided to go check on my wife and let her lay for a minute or 2. So as were heading to my other stand I seen another 4 wheeler heading our way and knew instantly that she shot a deer, as she normally waits until I get to her stand before she gets out and sure enough she shot one of the culls. So we ended up with some good ol venison last night. My 4yo loves to deer hunt now and cant wait to get back in the woods.

Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/19/14 04:06 PM

Sorry guys I thought I put this in the deer forum.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/19/14 04:10 PM

Well done!
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/19/14 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: tth_40
Well done!
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/19/14 07:09 PM

up
Posted By: scubaarchery

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/20/14 03:16 AM

Deer, duck, its all good, congrats!
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Wife and 4yo draw's first blood!!! - 10/20/14 04:09 AM

Great hunt, enjoy it and it will not be long before your son is shooting the deer.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum