Texas Hunting Forum

Lease in Graham ?

Posted By: tapout

Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 02:30 AM

Hey guys I called and spoke to a lease agent who had a lease in Graham today, during the conversation I asked if we leased the place if we could meet the land owner and he got mad and said the reason the land owner contracted him to deal with hunters so he didn't have to, Then he went on to explain it was cause deer hunters are stupid. the agents name is Danny Corbin ( unsure if spelled correct) my reason for asking is this guy on the up and up or is he shaddy does anyone know of this guy. Thanks ahead of time

Posted By: DFWPI

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 02:35 AM

I did google search and didn't come up with anything, but it does sound funny.

Posted By: COWDOG

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 02:38 AM

Go with your gut

Posted By: mustafa

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 02:59 AM

I wouldnt trust one of those agents. Too may horror stories about them ripping people off. Youd be better off going through the landowner, It will save you a lot of money.

Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 03:19 AM

Are you sure he wasn't Danny Courville, if so I believe stories have been discussed on here regarding him.

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 03:20 AM

Are you sure he wasn't Danny Courville, if so I believe stories have been discussed on here regarding him.

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 03:20 AM

Posted By: txshntr

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 03:39 AM

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2952705/Just_thought_all_you_should_kn

More than just that one, but it will give you an idea

Posted By: caldwelldeerhunter

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 06:20 AM

stay away you need to meet the land owner, good luck

Posted By: Bear Charge

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/19/12 07:49 PM

Run away. Telling a deer hunter that deer hunters are stupid. hammer

When it comes to matters of money, ignorant a$% people should be avoided.

Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/20/12 02:23 AM

There are plenty of others out there. Ditch him.

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/20/12 02:25 AM

Thanks guys i had the same idea but was just checking to see if anyone might know him or have heard of him, DQ Kid it might have been him was on dang cell phone Thanks Guys

Posted By: passthru

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/20/12 02:34 AM

The name may have changed to make people think he is innocent.

Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/21/12 01:19 AM

This..... search around! There are a couple post on him here
Originally Posted By: DQ Kid

Posted By: Bambislayer17

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 07/22/12 10:01 PM

We went thru an agent once and that will be the last time. Its best to meet the landowner and let him know your plans and listen to his rules face to face.

Posted By: Twhunter

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/20/13 10:08 PM

Ya I we were going to lease from him and took are down payment of 300 dollors. And we had the money to give him that week and went to lease it to someone else and keep the three hundred. Just talking to him he is an [censored].
Posted By: wild1tx

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/21/13 12:25 AM

He's a shady guy I've been stood up by him several times I'd watch out for him. He has an add on Craigslist right now for 150 acres for 3000 . Be ware
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/21/13 01:51 AM

Yup.... atleast once a year
Originally Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/23/13 02:46 PM

Thanks for the info guy I found another lease in San Angelo Thanks again hope this helps someone this year
Posted By: WNPHNTR

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/25/13 12:09 AM

I would check into the conditions of the lease around San Angelo..I've heard some bad but as of yet unverified reports of terrible drought effects on the deer population and land conditions, depending on which direction you go out of SA.
I'm trying to find out myself in regards to being around Mertzon and Barnhart
Posted By: Lab

Re: Lease in Graham ? - 03/26/13 03:54 PM

i hunt in graham and ive seen quite a few good deer where our place is but you also see pigs but thats okay i guess its more meat in the freezer
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum