Texas Hunting Forum

IT'S ON BABY!!!!!

Posted By: KeithTT

IT'S ON BABY!!!!! - 11/21/11 04:15 PM

Been at work everyday for a year straight now and the time has come to cash in and take my VACATION!!!! Luv it over here at Weatherford Int. but I'm outta here till next weds. This is how I will be spending my vacation. Tues. mornin' thru thurs. mornin' I will be hunting in Chico where the monster 160" continues to elude me but more and more buck's are on their feet with rut. Thurs. -fri family time and thanksgiving. Friday evening Depart for Brady Texas with my oilfield buddy and longtime friend Victor for two and a half day's of buck smackin' on his family's land. Come home sunday night and depart monday mornin' for Foard County with my Uncle David to hunt monday-wed's with him. All hunt's combined I would say it's goin' to be a massacre of hair flyin'.

Posted By: wp75169

Re: IT'S ON BABY!!!!! - 11/21/11 04:19 PM

Congrats on the vacation. Just took my first one this year as well. I'm off till next Wednesday as well. Although my plans are not as exciting as yours I'm just as excited.

Posted By: Seadog

Re: IT'S ON BABY!!!!! - 11/21/11 04:24 PM

Sounds like a plan!!!

Posted By: Ghost-cod

Re: IT'S ON BABY!!!!! - 11/21/11 08:43 PM

I'm here at the deerlease
all week even through thanksgiving

Posted By: caldwelldeerhunter

Re: IT'S ON BABY!!!!! - 11/21/11 09:35 PM

funny, I only take my vacation the first week of deer season also. i usualy try to time the rut and weather conditions but i always wind up taking 1 week the forst 2 weeks of the season

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum